Werehog scream every footstep (also if this is for MAKING mods and not just fixing problems with mods im sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i was playing the game right? And Werehog Scream Came out of NOWHERE apparently i have the problem where every footstep i take it gives me werehog scream So Because of that I had to turn off sfx But it feels so lifeless without the sound effects so please PLEASE can ANYONE help me with this also It dosent happen with ONLY Sonic it Happens WITH EVERY CHARACTER so please help me with this annoying problem also side note: I DONT TAKE DAMAGE and no its not god mode its the glitch
Post automatically merged:

ok so i was playing the game right? And Werehog Scream Came out of NOWHERE apparently i have the problem where every footstep i take it gives me werehog scream So Because of that I had to turn off sfx But it feels so lifeless without the sound effects so please PLEASE can ANYONE help me with this also It dosent happen with ONLY Sonic it Happens WITH EVERY CHARACTER so please help me with this annoying problem
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE:so it turns out not even deactivating modern sonic and werehog dosent work fr please someone help me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back