Well take a look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this looks great. Its strange that some of the oldies come here every now and again (Like JTE) bearing in mind I usually forget about them before they post again. (Out of curiosity I joined the MB at 04 Sep 2006, dose this make me an oldie?)

Lol no D:

Also Mikel, nah, we're not really accepting new members. It's just a private RP between my closer friends nowadays.

But back on topic, if anyone looks back at Shadow's youtube account they'll notice the new "Deathball" video....I lol'd at that.

Wow... So many visages from the past... Aside from the Sonic model it looks awesome.
->Aside from the Sonic model<-

Finally, someone agrees with me. Stop using that thing in your videos, Shadow. D: Well..you sorta did...already...so yeah.

jet said:
What is Eggmanway????

Eggmanway is a series of co-op wads for SRB2 by SkroneDemon (AKA Shadow), the remake of Eggmanway5 released back in May 27, 2006 has 3 characters created for Eggmanway5, each character in the Eggmanway5 Remake (Including Sonic (As Sonic's using the sprites from the old sonic wad that was made for the canned SRB2DX mod originally started by an old user named JetKrazy (What ever happened to him? I last saw him around in May of 2006, and I didn't see him since)), Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow) comes complete with two different types of attributes: Speed, and Power.

Eggmanway is pretty much a series of co-op/singleplayer mods that have a incredibly different storyline from SRB2. Eggmanway 5 and Eggmanway 5 Encore were by far the most popular of the series.

Shadow releases his projects here on the forums, but only if he feels like it. He's been known to make cool mods, but never bothers revealing them here.

At any rate, there hasn't been a release on the latest Eggmanway. You're gonna have to wait.

Like CZ64 said, he only releases them sporadically. Hell, who even knows if he'll publicly release the remade EMW5. It depends on if he feels like it, to be perfectly honest. *shrug* I do know that negative feedback will probably decrease the chance of it.

(I'm not saying constructive criticism or anything like that ; I mean like flamers and absolute haters, if any do exist pertaining to Eggmanway)

I actually strongly support feedback. But I don't care to have my time wasted by people who flame with no logic or reason.

As for a public release of Eggmanway5.... We'll see. I'm more so waiting for this final srb2,to make sure the mod doesn't get mauled by all the new frames/things/maincfg changes.

Shadow, 1.1 is gonna completely kill EMW5. All textures, flats, SOCs, linedefs, sprites, etc are all shifted around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back