Well take a look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkorneDemon.....holy crap, is that you, shadow? The guy who did MKRaces and Eggmanway5? I haven't seen you in forever. o_O

No. SkorneDemon is still Shadow. I'm just one of his good friends ^^

But yeah, let's just say Shadow has been, well...busy lately, heh.

I believe I still have the name Shadow*checks tag*Yeyup.
Yeah enjoy the videos! feedback is appreciated.

I gotta admit the effects are fantastic. Obviously Dark Brad's other skill is blinding you with that death ball so he can then proceed to kick your ass while you can't see.

Heh, talk about a seizurific battle...not that that's a bad thing considering how nice the lighting is :P. Nice work! ^^

oooh, awesome, darkbrad looks amazing!
I think whomever inspired you to make such an amazing boss must be awesome too.
I Look forward to a finished version of Dark brad in the future

It's like I've been thinking recently that I've been on these forums for too long, and just now I've been proven wrong.

*Waves an old man cane* You kids these days! Your need for the flashy effects and the fancy bosses and your youtubes! Back in my day all we had was a crawling blue enemy, and we liked it just fine!

Well, I haven't played Eggmanway 5 in forever, and I'm impressed to see progress for the first time since the first demo of the remake was released back in May 27, 2006.

Nice job, Shadow, I would love to play Eggmanway 5 again soon.

And Kineso Naranja: I've heard of you from that old RP that Mimiru made years ago named Mimiru's Home.

Shadow said:
Hah. Well you might just be able to. I'll have to see if I can make a new demo or something soon.

Heh, that's awesome. I also remember When I updated MKRaces without your permission. - You may notice that I was Mikel93 during that time.

Kineso Naranja said:
Yeah. It's still going actually. I think I remember you too, at least seeing you around somewhere before, haha.

Well, good to see that the Mimiru's Home RP is still going on, and I wonder if I can join the Mimiru's Home RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back