Weird things moms do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
knuckles33 said:
SSNTails ever mother does something to her child. From grounding him/her to killing him/her.There is a mother who FORCED her daughter to help her comite a murder.The other daughter well,the mom locked her in a closet and she starved to death.

Well, not mine.

Alot of kids end up in bad situations because their parents don't discipline them. I'm glad my mom did what she had to do or else I might have been one of them.

metalsonic5555 said:
When I was young, my mom scared the crap out of me and
I preceded to fly back on to my bed, and hit the wall with the back of my head, resulting in this.
1122308608_l.jpg
Ouch! Thats gonna hurt. You got this from myspace? LOL

knuckles33 said:
This one time when I was little,I was scared to be by myself at my house ,well she hid and I looked and looked after I gave up I sat there and cried. She poped up and says "ah hahahaha!",then I (I was little)
kicked her in her legg,thats the first time iv been grounded. Its wasent
all my fault anyone elsel agrree on that?
I totaly agree. Mother's shouldn't always be nice and sugar as nerds would do, but being mean to your own child is wicked. No offense.
And MetalSonic555, man! That looked like a jackhammer's work!
My mom hasn't done anything weird to me :/

When my mother was a kid, she and her siblings fought with bricks. She also nailed frogs to trees by their legs and shoved firecrackers up their asses, rode bikes into bramble patches, coaxed a dorky chick into drinking a can full of piss, fed seaguls Alka-Seltzer, force-fed her older sister hampster feces, got a motorcycle stuck in a tree and put a cat in a microwave.

She's so much cooler than all of your mothers combined.

Espyo said:
knuckles33 said:
This one time when I was little,I was scared to be by myself at my house ,well she hid and I looked and looked after I gave up I sat there and cried. She poped up and says "ah hahahaha!",then I (I was little)
kicked her in her legg,thats the first time iv been grounded. Its wasent
all my fault anyone elsel agrree on that?
I totaly agree. Mother's shouldn't always be nice and sugar as nerds would do, but being mean to your own child is wicked. No offense.
And MetalSonic555, man! That looked like a jackhammer's work!
My mom hasn't done anything weird to me :/
None taken

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
metalsonic5555 said:
When I was young, my mom scared the crap out of me and
I preceded to fly back on to my bed, and hit the wall with the back of my head, resulting in this.
Ouch! Thats gonna hurt. You got this from myspace? LOL
Indeed, I did. I put it on my crappy myspace. I put it there before I got my photobucket and haven't had the chance to upload it to that. :X
Ultimately, It didn't hurt as much as you would think.

<.< Okay... I'll send it through a pm later, I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry begging to be my friend.

>_> MAN! what the hell is going on here?!?

Everyone has a horror story here!

The worst that happened to me was a three year, Absolutely-no-video-games-in-the-house rule. Which I kinda deserved...

One time I was at a party and my mom came out of no where and said "Oh you look so cute when you are having fun you little cutie poo!" It was so embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back