Weird things moms do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Physical violence here. But I'm going to avoid talking about it, so I suppose this post's importance has as such hereby been negated. Whoops!

Same here.

My mom says "You got a tv in your room,go watch it!" Then she watches the big tv,and she also has a tv up stairs.I tell her that but "that don't count!"

M.V.P said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Physical violence here. But I'm going to avoid talking about it, so I suppose this post's importance has as such hereby been negated. Whoops!

Same here. My mom used to get super thick belts and whip me with it. Even if she hit me in my private places she'll still continue. But don't think of my mom as bad because she's not.

I can't say too much on this subject but I believe some "Whoopins" are called for. I used to do some pretty fluffed up (Yay, awkward censorship) stuff and my mom for lack of a better term beat my ass.
But, I also believe some things are totally Uncalled for, I was in 7th grade I was being read (in school) a book called "A child called it" there's some messed up stuff in it (the mom made the kid put his hand on the stove, and starved him are two examples) now that kind of stuff is wrong.

metalsonic5555 said:
M.V.P said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

Same here. My mom used to get super thick belts and whip me with it. Even if she hit me in my private places she'll still continue. But don't think of my mom as bad because she's not.

I can't say too much on this subject but I believe some "Whoopins" are called for. I used to do some pretty fluffed up (Yay, awkward censorship) stuff and my mom for lack of a better term beat my ass.
But, I also believe some things are totally Uncalled for, I was in 7th grade I was being read a (in school) a book called "A child called it" there's some messed up stuff in it (the mom made the kid put his hand on the stove, and starved him are two examples) now that kind of stuff is wrong.

I'm reading that book in 8th grade. She tried to make him eat a god damn diaper. That's ****** up.

Edit: By the way, it wasn't his hand, it was his whole body.

SSNTails said:
knuckles33 said:
THAT was offensive...

Not as offensive as your mothers acting like total jerks to all of you.
She told me it was funny the way I fell...Im probaly am the only one
(my dad,sister,and her)that didn't see it funny because I got hurt.
SSNTails ever mother does something to her child. From grounding him/her to killing him/her.There is a mother who FORCED her daughter to help her comite a murder.The other daughter well,the mom locked her in a closet and she starved to death.

Bigboi:
Yeah, I forgot... :oops: Well, It's been two years or so since I read it...
That lady was messed up in the freaking head.
Oh, and there are two more books the guy wrote, I'm not sure if you would want to read them but just letting you know.
My friend Madison was crying because of how messed up that was.

"A child called it". It's pretty sad.
Edit: It's by Dave Pelzer (I don't think I spelled his last name right).

There are a few. A Child Called "It", A Man Named Dave, The Privilege of Youth, and some others.

Yeah that's what it was called "A Child called IT". My friend told me what the mom does to the kid, it's sad.

I'm not sure which book it's in but Spoiler warning: Dave runs away from home and gets adopted eventually, but something bad happens after that. I can't remember exactly what all happens it being two years ago I read it but the saddest part this is this happened suddenly they were a "perfect family" they went on all kinds of cool trips and stuff but then this happens, I guess his mom just snapped.

metalsonic5555 said:
I'm not sure which book it's in but Spoiler warning: Dave runs away from home and gets adopted eventually, but something bad happens after that. I can't remember exactly what all happens it being two years ago I read it but the saddest part this is this happened suddenly they were a "perfect family" they went on all kinds of cool trips and stuff but then this happens, I guess his mom just snapped.
She didn't snap,she just went

MENTAL NO ofence to any mental people.

LMAO, everytime I refresh this page not even 2 minutes later someone already posted. I'll check out that article later.

That guy *sniffle*...deserve 1 million dollors,not for him no,for him to tourcher his mother!! muahahaha! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I hope his mother gets her heart eaten out by canibal humans!
Wait...she don't have a heart I shot it out! *shot by her spirit*

Uh, dude No! I believe he went into the airforce later in his life and after that he went to his mom's house and stood up to her, he didn't hurt her or anything. He just told her off.

knuckles33 said:
That guy *sniffle*...deserves 1 million dollors,not for him no,for him to tourcher his mother!! muahahaha! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I hope his mother gets her heart eaten out by canibal humans!

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back