Weird Console Commands

What's the funniest thing Knux do while building something?

• Build it correctly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hit his thumb with the hammer

• Drive the nail into his thumb

• Slam the backside of the hammer into his eye on the backswing

• Break his claw on one hand and live in a closet for the rest of his days

• Sonic runs over the nail box and one pierces knuckles in the brain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

What's with the console commands like orderpizza? what do they do, what are they for, and how do i use them?

Feel free to ask a question of your own!

PS: the poll is for no reason.

Still nothing. :X
It's a joke console command. I think it's poking fun at a command in Everquest that would take you to the Dominoes website or something.

I'm not sure if that's up to date. If you type "help" in the console, it shows you every single console command.

Lol, that orderpizza command made me actually thought you can eat a pizza in SRB2. I was like "Where's the pizza already?" I waited 24/7 and still no pizza. All I said was "The team must have not finished this command yet." Now, It all comes to this and I figure out what the orderpizza command is.

Has anyone tried the "Supervirus" command in SRB2JTE? I could never get it to work.

Edited for error.

It is supposed to happened randomly I think.

Just play the game long enough *I recommand SA City*

FISHBAKE is defunct. It used to be the developer cheat to get an emerald, but it wasn't a console command, it was a "type it while playing" cheat. "AMIE" used to be a weird joke as well.

There's also the classic -mysticisalazybum and -arrowshouldbedraggedoutintothestreetandshot parameters =P

STARTMOVIE and STOPMOVIE aren't on the Console Commands list. When you put in startmovie it will start taking a lot of screen shots of the game. I had it on for about 5 seconds and toke like 30 screen shots of the game. And stopmovie stops it form taking screen shots. I don't know how many screen shots it take per second and the 5 seconds=30 screen shots is just a estimation.

Shuffle said:
simsmagic said:
Has anyone tried the "Supervirus" command in SRB2JTH? I could never get it to work.
.. Jason the Hedgehog? o.o
Exactly what I was thinking. XD

Also, last I checked, it was removed. Not sure, but meh. The syntax is "I carry the supervirus", if you're doing it wrong and it does exist.

I know it exists because the game recognizes it. But everytime I enter it, it says:

"simsmagic has commited seppiku for attempting to ruin this netgame with the supervirus and failing miserably"

And with that, I die. Weirder though, after that, it says:

"simsmagic has passed honorably."

But nothing happens. I don't get it.

Oh, haha. Apparently he replaced with a self-death function. =P

The joke is that supervirus caused hell inside a netgame, and the player holding it would suck all of the others in or something, and whoever stayed with it when time was up would get a game over. So apparently, since some people were tired of it, JTE got rid of the command and replaced it with seppuku (Japanese word for a samurai committing suicide).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back