WARNING HACKED SRB2 SERVER

The server is no longer open so I don't think we can know what mod caused it(or perhaps the one who joined before can search it)

The server is no longer open so I don't think we can know what mod caused it(or perhaps the one who joined before can search it)
so uhh i think its more a script because the hacked server i joined had admin tools and the emerald isle

nah, he just got trolled and wont admit it, there are multiple limits in place and he doesnt seem to care about that
Ok so how much time ima say it a guy who made another post quite a while below got
is srb2 hacked my screen was going crazy with hacking in progress... On screen
The guy got a similar case but his srb2. Ended up closing itself and when he rebooted it it got fucked up
You cant say about people if you dont even see the thing yourself

the name of it plz so i know [i dont wanna accidently delete the wrong one]
Post automatically merged:

like example: config.wad

wait is it.... config.cfg? the one you have outside of the folders?

oh ok

wait this one [ill try take a screenshot]

itll be highlighted [you know when you click on a file on PC and a blue box appears around it? yeah that]

SRB2 v2.2 15_06_2021 19_17_03.png

there
there SHOULD be red around the one i mean

ok whys this so accurate? [its not on topic for hacked srb2 servers but its funny in my opinion lol]that stupid pit [sonic 2]

also i NEVER moved any files

Last edited:
I'm not sure that it's possible to "hack" someone's SRB2 copy through a multiplayer server, unless the person has direct access to your PC, and in the event that they do, I suggest scanning for malware, or malicious software, or, in the case of an emergency, clearing your PC entirely.

Easily can be fixed delete your config.cfg. if not get another srb2 and backup your mods and save files.

I found another of the hacked server DO NOT JOIN THIS IP
I was able to escape in time but it is dangerous DO NOT go in there exept if u wanna get ur srb2 fucked
If you wanna join this server then i wont stop yall just be warned your game will die as another shown
PLEASE MODS BAN THIS IP
ok but this hacked ip/server works on mobile? I don't wanna join it, i 'm only asking

ok but this hacked ip/server works on mobile? I don't wanna join it, i 'm only asking
Ok so as of now the servers of this kinds seems to bz gone but yes it works on mobile as k got my username fucked up when i joined a fake dirst to join get admin server

This is probably just some lua script that displays a message then modifies game settings + quits the game via COM_BufInsertText (which runs console commands). You were probably not hacked. STJr should really put some restrictions to make sure that things like that can't be done.

You can make config.cfg read-only to protect against this. Though it has the side effect of preventing any deliberate setting changes from being saved after you quit SRB2.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back