WARNING HACKED SRB2 SERVER

tropluckyfr

Certified bad modder.
I found another of the hacked server DO NOT JOIN THIS IP
I was able to escape in time but it is dangerous DO NOT go in there exept if u wanna get ur srb2 fucked
If you wanna join this server then i wont stop yall just be warned your game will die as another shown
PLEASE MODS BAN THIS IP

you don't need all this man, you just fell out with the owner of the server, there is no hacker on this server, only the "SRB2 paradise" was harming the players.
let's just play normally without these unnecessary discussions.

you don't need all this man, you just fell out with the owner of the server, there is no hacker on this server, only the "SRB2 paradise" was harming the players.
let's just play normally without these unnecessary discussions.
I was being hacked but didnt take a screen as i said i escaped in time

This and the thing Vinicius said seems to suggest that your making stuff up and it’s piggybacking off of the other post made earlier today
Uhh im not making up anything it actually is( well rn was cus it closed) a hacked server i made this as a warning that theres actually others hacked server... Something like 5 other guys joined but didnt leave i was only one who left instantly when i saw my resolution becoming crazy and the message

HACKING IN PROGRESS...
Apparently closing the game instantly saved me

Uhh im not making up anything it actually is( well rn was cus it closed) a hacked server i made this as a warning that theres actually others hacked server... Something like 5 other guys joined but didnt leave i was only one who left instantly when i saw my resolution becoming crazy and the message

HACKING IN PROGRESS...
Yeah, buddy, that’s not how hacking works. They don’t put a big text box in the middle of the screen that says HACKING IN PROGRESS. If someone were to actually be hacking you, they would do something like grab your IP address quietly. So either your fabricating the whole story or you misunderstood whatever server commands or map features that were going on at the moment, and I’m inclined to think it’s the first

Yeah, buddy, that’s not how hacking works. They don’t put a big text box in the middle of the screen that says HACKING IN PROGRESS. If someone were to actually be hacking you, they would do something like grab your IP address quietly. So either your fabricating the whole story or you misunderstood whatever server commands or map features that were going on at the moment, and I’m inclined to think it’s the first
So uhh after looking back uhh so yea i forgot there was another thread
not too long ago, i was playing on a server called "SRB2 paradise free admin" then suddenly my screen resolution started to change crazily and in the center of the screen the following text appeared "hacking system..." and my game closed.

when I opened it, the color of everything was red and it was impossible to play because the screen was too distorted as shown in the video.

apparently I wasn't harmed, only my game turned red and it's not possible to play online through it, I'll have to install it again.

so, this leads me to think, will it be that in the future this type of attack will be more common? we will have to be more attentive for sure. What do you think about this.
People on the server where complaining about getting hacked n all and i didnt dare to come back im not the type of liar guy i really am serious i made this as a serious warning not as a bad spice joke

How did you forget there was another thread? You made this one 20 minutes after posting on the last one

How did you forget there was another thread? You made this one 20 minutes after posting on the last one
Uhh welp i have an handicap wich ruins my concentration... Anyway if you dont care about my warning then just dont look at this i made this to make people be careful by even giving the server ip so they dont get trapped

Seen the vid and it's just someone playing with client variables with a lua including coloring, master server and camera variables.
This can be easily fixed(at least it's not a lua deleting or steal lua files) just delete the config.cfg file(will need to resetup) or put changed settings to the original values.
Can be easily fixed on SRB2 side like by preventing the game to change client settings from Lua.

HACKING IN PROGRESS...
wait... THAT HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL but on a server named[i dont know the IP sorry] ARCHPACK i think
Post automatically merged:

but instead of mine saying 'hacking in progress' it said 'hacking system' plus when i rejoined [i dunno WHY i did] the same things you mention happened [but my camera was above my player, i was metal with GL sprites turned on] also the guy there even laughed at me getting hacked [some player they are]

Last edited:
wait... THAT HAPPENED TO ME AS WELL but on a server named[i dont know the IP sorry] ARCHPACK i think
Post automatically merged:

but instead of mine saying 'hacking in progress' it said 'hacking system' plus when i rejoined [i dunno WHY i did] the same things you mention happened [but my camera was above my player, i was metal with GL sprites turned on] also the guy there even laughed at me getting hacked [some player they are]
Did u alt f4 or stayed(i hooe upu alt f4)

Seen the vid and it's just someone playing with client variables with a lua including coloring, master server and camera variables.
This can be easily fixed(at least it's not a lua deleting or steal lua files) just delete the config.cfg file(will need to resetup) or put changed settings to the original values.
Can be easily fixed on SRB2 side like by preventing the game to change client settings from Lua.
This. Folks. It's just your options being messed with.

I didnt get what u said all i know is that leaving the server fast is the only way
SRB2 litterally has multiple limits in place to prevent you from this kind of stuff, and if youre saying it takes some amount of time to work, that means you wouldnt have even been able to find out by the time you left.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back