Wario

Wario v.1.5

Youngod

it's amazing, it's fun to play thanks for the mod👍
Post automatically merged:

and I immediately have a counter question will you make waluigi in this style???

Last edited:
Youngod updated Wario with a new update entry:

Buffs and changes

Aerial acceleration buffed
Fixed acceleration bug

Tackle is a bit faster with more realistic accceleration and has a shake effect

Now Wario has 4 fart charges
You can fart at zero charge and the first one charges at 5 seconds
Fart charge 0 its like the old 1 but sliiiiiiiightly buffed, new 1 its like the old 2 but slightly nerfed and the
new 2 its slightly buffed
(I'll update gifs tomorrow)
If you reach charge 1 in the air after using it you can use it again (This was already in)...

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

it's amazing, it's fun to play thanks for the mod👍
and I immediately have a counter question will you make waluigi in this style???
Im sorry for Waluigi but no xD

Last edited:
Youngod updated Wario with a new update entry:

Small update

Small bugfixes

For those who keep brain farting and can't see Dr. Kawashima (sorry not sorry xD), you can type "wcustom" to do the ground pound with Custom1 and do the waft even holding spin

Forgot to mention:
For shield abilities you need to hold jump (or Custom1 now too) only when you do the spin jump

Solving some doubts:
Ground pound can't be mapped to spin becasue: (see gif nº2 and the explanation below u.u*)

It's true that the bash works like the dash but (sadly) I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

please, just for a version two, make the sprites a lot more reminiscent of the wario land 4 sprites, just remove the waft and replace it with something else and maybe use the PT after images code for wario land 4 after images, and yes, this sounds like i need it to be in, so i swear if this gets flagged as rule 15 or somethin i wouldn't be suprised. but still. i feel like people kinda despise the double jump and just dont want it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back