• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wadding Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. We got to have fun making maps, right? I know! Let's post our maps here, then let a441 choose which one's best. Not for a prize, but for fun! :D

Thats easy for you to say. We had to wait since October I think. Besides, just because Firekid isnt here to say that the contest was CLOSED, then theres no reason to panic.

Yeah, but you don't count.

As for Firekid: Come on! You'll have to postpone the voting if we don't get our copies to play. I would like to see them by this weekend, so I can have a friend over to play in split-screen.

Maybe he means you don't count in hexadecimal? Not that anyone would...

*waits patiently for whatever fruit this contest'll bring*

Maybe he's gonna judge the levels himself, and he'll decide the winner. That'll stink, 'cause then we can't test eachother's level.

Maybe, but anyone with the presence of mind to start a level contest would at least give Mystic the levels to put on the addons section...Right?

*echoes*

Hee hee...If this doesn't work out, I'll enter Hanging Gardens into a441's contest. Hanging Gardens was originally made for a monthly contest, so it isn't against the rules. :)

Yes it is.

Rule #4: The map you enter for this contest must be made for this contest.

"This contest," not "a contest."

Actually a441, reusing old levels *can* be fun, if they're good and/or very popular with the "masses".

And so can being a total freaking ass and stealing unknown, unreleased WADs and releasing them under your name and taking credit. Am I being sarcastic? No,

*watches a441 get pissed and everybody else flame like crazy*

If not, then one more thing: I tried most of the WADs in the contest, and personally I like Triad Trial the best. Just thought I'd let'cha know. :|

Why doesn't everybody just release their wads here and now, and everyone else can vote on them? Sure, there will be no prize, but still, the satisfaction counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back