• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wadding Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I haven't been here. I've been really tied up by school. I've had to work until 10 o' clock every night (by the way, I have to stop all electronic-related activities at 9 o' clock), and I have to go to bed straight after that. Also, these past weekends have been very troublesome, as I've had to go sing at many palaces with my choir, the Houston Boychoir. I'll be able to finish this contest once and for all next weekend. Thank you.

Okay, I'm open at the moment. Now, who has sent a wad? I need to check my inventory and see who's wads I have.

No it wasn't, he wants to know who sent him wads. :| You can't even understand your own silly contest thing?

CZ64--Well at this turnout, the winner should be everybody 'cause of the pain FireKid is making us suffer

someone--no, its because you want to win this contest.

CZ64-- :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back