Vs Pepperman

Vs Pepperman v1.1

Rem

Goblin
Rem submitted a new resource:

Vs Pepperman - Fight against Pepperman from Pizza Tower

Adds in Pepperman from Pizza Tower as a boss fight, for Singleplayer you'll go straight into it if you start a new game.
Otherwise you can select it from level select in Singleplayer/Multiplayer under it's own category. Doesn't replace any stages in the base game.

Credits
Tour De Pizza - Original Pizza Tower
Me - Code
Spriters Resource & Sounds Resource - Some ripped assets​

Go get...

Read more about this resource...

Rem submitted a new resource:

Vs Pepperman - Fight against Pepperman from Pizza Tower

Read more about this resource...
I love this! We really do need more boss fights in the addon submissions!
I am a bit sad that this isn't a surprise boss after GFZ3, the placement of this specific boss in the stage order could really elevate its effect in potential challenge campaigns! (GFZ1 my beloved...)

Thanks for the amazing display of Lua!

Hoi, boss is pretty cool (though i don't know much about pizza tower)
seems it has a problem with cacee, she can't damage him for some reason (1st bug i found, thats it lmao)

srb20096.gif

Attachments

• srb20096.gif
    srb20096.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 83
pepperman's sprites seem to be using the wrong color, he doesn't look very red, he looks orange

I'd love for this boss to replace another in the main campaign, is that even possible? Like say if you went through the other exit route in Arid Canyon Zone you'd fight Pepperman instead of Fang? Might make more sense for Castle Eggman but no alt exit.

yo if you ever want to make vs fake peppino, just saying that i already have the map ready

This mod is very nice, the only issue i have with it is the arena. I'm not accostumed to fighting pizza tower bosses in 3D, it would be nice if you did a 2d arena version.

you can instakill pepper man by using the pepper man addon, it's funny but disappointing, also the arena could do with a bit of a redesign.

I think the problem with this one has something to do with the fact that Cacee only does half a point of damage and this boss clearly was not built with that in mind.
actually i learned what the problem is, Adventure sonic does the same thing

cacee heals him than damaging him :P

seems it has a problem with cacee, she can't damage him for some reason (1st bug i found, thats it lmao)
pepperman's sprites seem to be using the wrong color, he doesn't look very red, he looks orange
you can instakill pepper man by using the pepper man addon, it's funny but disappointing, also the arena could do with a bit of a redesign.
Thanks for posting about these, fixed the bugs and added a stage palette to give Pepperman his original colour.
Somehow didn't pick up on the first two when testing originally despite testing with Cacee a few times and constantly looking back at the original boss fight.
also the arena could do with a bit of a redesign.
Yeah I did realize it was a bit basic and tried messing with the arena's look when finishing it up to see if I could make it more interesting to look at but ended up sticking with the basic one in the end.

I am a bit sad that this isn't a surprise boss after GFZ3
I'd love for this boss to replace another in the main campaign, is that even possible?
Didn't think about this, figured since it's one boss people would only want to fight it right away. I could add an extra version that replaces GFZ3 or between GFZ3 and THZ1 if that's what people would like.

Just have to test this update, retake the screenshots and write the update post and then this update should be out.
Also the YouTube video for this got 200,000 views, neat.

Thanks for posting about these, fixed the bugs and added a stage palette to give Pepperman his original colour.
Somehow didn't pick up on the first two when testing originally despite testing with Cacee a few times and constantly looking back at the original boss fight.
I can see why you didn't pick up on the Pepperman v Pepperman thing as the playable Pepperman Is a gamebanana character (that actually is fun to use, unlike most from the site), I can post a gif to show gameplay if you want.

Rem updated Vs Pepperman with a new update entry:

v1.1 - bugfixes & colourful pepperman

• Fixed Pepperman getting healed by Cacee and others
  • Fixed Pepperman character and other mods instantly killing Pepperman with certain moves
  • Added missing level select icon for Pepperman's level
  • Beating Pepperman sends you to GFZ1 instead of GFZ2
  • Added a custom palette to the fight to improve the colour of Pepperman, orange coloured characters and things like Fang's outfit might look a little off as a result

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I can see why you didn't pick up on the Pepperman v Pepperman thing as the playable Pepperman Is a gamebanana character (that actually is fun to use, unlike most from the site), I can post a gif to show gameplay if you want.
No worries, got it. Though even if it was released on the MB it would've been the same, I end up spending way more time making mods than playing any.
ONE more bug i wanna point out, ...Milne grab (softlocked)
Got it right as you posted this actually, should be fixed in the version that just got released.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back