Virtual Console Games you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size isn't as much of an issue as you'd think, as a lot of early CD games compress very well. The issue is more the raw processor power required to emulate a Saturn properly, and the Wii just doesn't have it.

Mystic said:
The size isn't as much of an issue as you'd think, as a lot of early CD games compress very well.
Seeing as SMB2J was compressed to about a size of 24 blocks or somewhere around there, I'm fairly impressed and surprised at that. I was expecting it would be larger in size.

On the topic subject, I'd love to play Super Mario RPG and the original SSB for that matter. Super Mario RPG sounds interesting enough to play being that I never played it before (At that, I played M&L Super Star Saga and M&L Partners in time which were fantastic in my opinion) and while I do have a Nintendo 64, it doesn't work anymore. :(

He might be getting a headstart on the Virtual Console of a system 3 generations from now. You never know.

As for me, I'll mostly be catching up on all the games I missed in the 8 and 16-bit era, so. I cannot really name a specific game, since I have yet to actually play them. =/

Add Lost Vikings and its sequel to my list. I spent almost as much time playing that with my brother as I did on Sonic 2. We'd usually play to get to the end which was very rewarding when we finally made it, then we'd play to try to use various ways to indirectly kill the other player so the last one standing was the winner.

And playing the sequel was only part of the first level where during a vacation I was able to use a Nintendo 64, however it wasn't very long and that is the only glimpse I ever had of it. So the first one I liked, and the second one I just want to know if its anything like the one I liked...

Tetris Attack.

No, you silly college anime fanboys with no lives, that does NOT mean I want Panel de Pon! You know who you are...

I don't know if it's available or not, but just "Tetris" wouldn't be so bad, either. It would be nice if GB/GBC games became available for download...

GCFreak said:
Blue Warrior said:
Kaysakado said:
Complete fail.

...said the user who forgot to enable HTML in his post.

More fail, he intentionally disabled it. :P

Most fail, I actually intentionaly disabled it, but then I changed the wording a bit, and after I changed the wording, I forgot to enable again, because the new wording required it to be enabled.

Zelda Majora's Mask
Smash Bros 64
Super Mario RPG
Mario Party 3

Listed in order of which I'd like to see most. And yes, I love the N64 Mario Party games, including the gamecube Mario Party 5.

I'd like to see Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie back too. Those games were pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back