Virtual Console Games you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles

2. Quackshot (starrign Donald Duck) That game is classic, and cn be entertaining.

3. Super Hang on (old genesis racing game)

Yeah, I'd love to play SMRPG again, I sadly lost my copy ;_;

I also totally agree with that SSB64 statement, and I wouldn't be surprised if they bring it out a week before SSBB, like they seem to like doing with their major releases.

Crazygamerx6 said:
What Games do you want to appear on the VC?

I really want Mother 2, Super Smash Bros. 64, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is on VC now, yay!

Knux Chaotix, but that is 32x and I'm not sure if they are doing that too... (probably be worth more points because of it)

Flashback (slow but interesting)
Demolition Man (Fast but painfully hard)
SSBB64 (I'd like to try the original myself)

NiGHTS because my Sega Saturn is over heating and will probably die soon and Sega Master Systems games because they are lesser known but can be very good depending on the specific game. Example: Phantasy Star.

I highly doubt they could emulate the Sega Saturn effectively. I sure wouldn't mind if they pull off a miracle, mind you, but it sure isn't likely.

Mystic said:
I highly doubt they could emulate the Sega Saturn effectively. I sure wouldn't mind if they pull off a miracle, mind you, but it sure isn't likely.

Emulating the Sega Saturn will never happen. Not only will the Sega Saturn not emulate efficiently on the Wii despite its power, Nintendo has to consider the people without SD cards because Saturn ISOs are more than 512MB in size (around 650MB IIRC) for some/most games, more than the Wii can handle without an SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back