(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0

(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0 6.0

So, I played through this mod with N64 and Takis, and I noticed that the tails corpses turn into elevators. It was pretty funny.
(For those who don't know why this happened, Takis has an escape sequence to every level. He leaves via an elevator, whose object type happened to override the Tails corpses.)

Dylan Sahr updated (5.5 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v5.5 with a new update entry:

V6.0 progress update Q&A

First time I've ever done one of these, but there's a first time for everything. Here's a little Q&A about V6.0.

What is the state of V6.0?

Currently, Act 6 is nearly done, about half way. TDF Hangout has some assets which I might remove before release. Stuff that now when I look back at, I cringe up and want to remove them.

What is new besides Act 6?

Not much other than some new additions to TDF Hangout and TDF Hub, Maybe some more changes and fixes to other maps will come...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dylan Sahr updated (5.5 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v5.5 with a new update entry:

(6.0 UPDATE) Tails Dolls' Forest v6.0

Finally, the release of v6.0 has happened! A lot has changed in the 3 months of working on this!

The biggest thing added to this update was Act 6! It continues off where you left the burning house, now you must find a safe place to stay for a while. TDF Hangout has a lot of changes and additions as well, mainly quality of life improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back