So i found a Unused Tutorial Monitor and the only thing it has are the sprites
TVTUA0.png
TVTUB0.png
TVTUC0.png
TVTUD0.png
TVTUE0.png
TVTUF0.png

And they also dont appear in the wiki and in zone builder

That might have maybe be used in the tutorial zone, for when you need to go whatever. Though, It might be not. But it's unused atleast, so it might be used from something in srb2.
yea i think they were used for the tutorial zone maybe in older versions of 2.2 the monitor works i will try to download old srb2 2.2 versions

Oh yeah, that thing. Pretty sure it was never implemented. @sphere these were going to be how the tutorial dialog boxes were activated before we decided to make them automatic, right?
I think so, normally jumping on it will show the text at the bottom. Until it ends, you keep going and you will find a another one.

It seems odd that there would be both a golden version and a normal version. I'm not sure why you wouldn't just use the golden version in case you didn't understand and need to read the text again. For consistency, I guess but there are plenty of monitors that don't have a golden version so I don't see why it couldn't be true the other way

Could be useful for a commentary mode. like how source games have the commentary nodes.

It seems odd that there would be both a golden version and a normal version. I'm not sure why you wouldn't just use the golden version in case you didn't understand and need to read the text again. For consistency, I guess but there are plenty of monitors that don't have a golden version so I don't see why it couldn't be true the other way
i think the normal one was meant to be used in custom maps
Post automatically merged:

if i had more experience in SOC and LUA
I could make a mod of this monitor but i have 1 IQ

Last edited:
i decided to change the thread name because i found more unused stuff like the Golden Version of Teleporter Monitor Because the Golden Monitor doest appear in zone builder, the wiki or with the objectplace comand:
TVMXB0.png

also here is a ingame version of the tutorial monitor (its just a reskin of the Teleporter Monitor)
srb20016.gif

Last edited:
i decided to change the thread name because i found more unused stuff like the Golden Version of Teleporter Monitor Because the Golden Monitor doest appear in zone builder, the wiki or with the objectplace comand:
TVMXB0.png
Now that's interesting.
This should be added to tcft.net

View attachment 84899View attachment 84900View attachment 84901View attachment 84902View attachment 84903View attachment 84904
i never knew that they exist in srb2 2.2 beta before they were unused these were lost things that the dev wanted to use but the tutorial but they had to use the diolage for amy and the diolage without amy to play atuomatcly so that kinda made sence how i understand more

In the Tutorial folder there are some graphics, but the one that is most interesting to me is the one called SSNTAILS, it is a Tails screenshot cut of the introduction that will not have much mystery until you see that in the recording of SRB2 Beta 6 in the tutorial there is a dialog discarded from tails. Although it has a graphic of SSNTails (maybe that's why its name)

In the Tutorial folder there are some graphics, but the one that is most interesting to me is the one called SSNTAILS, it is a Tails screenshot cut of the introduction that will not have much mystery until you see that in the recording of SRB2 Beta 6 in the tutorial there is a dialog discarded from tails. Although it has a graphic of SSNTails (maybe that's why its name)
interesting
i am thinking of making a short mod of scrapped 2.2 things
there is a dialog discarded from tails.
I tryed porting the dialog to srb2 (this is the a recreation of what i could read because my pc doest want to use a higher quality than 240p)
srb20026.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 84899View attachment 84900View attachment 84901View attachment 84902View attachment 84903View attachment 84904
so uh i found out that in beta 6 video this monitor doest appear so uh i think its from earlier betas

I tryed porting the dialog to srb2 (this is the a recreation of what i could read because my pc doest want to use a higher quality than 240p)
srb20026.gif
also the extra dialog was a nightmare to do because it was just a white box and later it worked

leaked unused textures (dark city, grand eggship)
Leaked Textures.PNG

also dont ask why i have firefox it was preinstaled when i purchased this pc

Last edited:
I don't see the issue with Firefox as it's better than Chrome.:knuxsmug:
Seriously it's not new that there are assets from GEZ and DCZ. There is a tons of unused textures and music that are here for modding and it's like that since final demo I think.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back