Resource icon

[Open Assets] Unleashed Camera and Physics 1.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Angelo0290

Angelo0290 submitted a new resource:

Unleashed Camera and Physics - Tries to imitate Sonic Unleashed camera and physics for everyone.

An attempt to simulate the physics and normal camera behavior from Sonic Unleashed in SRB2.

This should work with everyone, but some characters may have some issues with this mod.

- Here your character will turn less and less the faster you move
- Also your character is heavier and now is more complicated to accelerate

View attachment 118245

- You can Drift!
- Pressing Fire or FireNormal to start drifting to turn better...

Read more about this resource...

was having fun with this, moved to my desktop pc, redownloaded it, was confused why the drift was suddenly only overshooting and the main movement was undershooting. checked the version number, turns out there was an update 45 minutes ago. suffice to say, ya kinda borked it. it's a really good concept though

was having fun with this, moved to my desktop pc, redownloaded it, was confused why the drift was suddenly only overshooting and the main movement was undershooting. checked the version number, turns out there was an update 45 minutes ago. suffice to say, ya kinda borked it. it's a really good concept though
Tell me more about what's the issue to fix it.

from what i gather the drift can't be done lightly anymore, it has more of a threshold, which means that you HAVE to do major motions while drifting, which causes nigh-instant turns.

from what i gather the drift can't be done lightly anymore, it has more of a threshold, which means that you HAVE to do major motions while drifting, which causes nigh-instant turns.
Oh, I see now.
It was intentional, but I'll try to add a command to revert to the original behavior.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I see now.
It was intentional, but I'll try to add a command to revert to the original behavior.
I never noticed this because when I was finishing the mod I only played with the D-Pad of my controller, and I fixed my controller today an it was very hard to stay moving fast on a straight line without the D-Pad.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey.

I almost forgot that you have to modify Modern Sonic to manually drift, since I can't change that with my mod. Without that the character is just worse than everyone.

I'll still try to solve the issue.

Sorry for not advising before.

mods like rush mod ADV-sonic, SMS, etc mainly with boost's (witch i think most people are going to use this on) with charters that don't have boost though there way better unless they start going fast then it's pretty much same problem. i think its the camera is the main offender but yeah
What do you mean?

oh sorry you asked the other guy what other mods on his review but i got them mixed up with mine. sorry about that😅 ill take down the comment seeing how i got my basic point across in my review.
Also, you said something about the camera.

There's something wrong with the camera? ^^"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back