unknown thing type?

(this is my first post so i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but i desperately need help with this :()
i've set up a dedicated server on srb2kart using a guide (https://kart.moe/srb2kart-dedicated-server-hosting-part-1/), but whenever i play on a custom track the log gets filled with unknown thing type at (co-ords) errors as well as a bunch of red diamonds with a yellow ! inside of it popping up where the custom things should be. how on earth do i fix this?
unknown (56).png

did you copy the map into a pack?

Those daimonds only show up if the map number the "thing" calls for is invalid in any way.

did you copy the map into a pack?

Those daimonds only show up if the map number the "thing" calls for is invalid in any way.
nope, i put them in the tracks folder as instructed on the guide. all maps are the exact same way they were uploaded to this site, some are in packs and some are by themselves

in that case, it may be the author of the map forgot to include the custom object or its graphics
i thought it was that at first but the maps seemed to work fine in a single player match, however every map with custom objects on the dedicated server has this issue and i can't find the root cause. there are no other errors, just about 234982 unknown thing types that flood the logs :(

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back