• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Uh, Fella? Yeah, Fella the... thing.

XyloIvab

ampharos is the pokemon ever
1643098996653.png
<---- this thing is a fella
fella is my first character mod, that will be very simple in design, but with great lua (if i learn how to make him shoot a BFG bullet from his mouth or make him explode when he dies)
this character will most likely not be finished, but i dont know if it i will get rejected since it's so simple, yet i have plans for it to have multiple abilities,
so far, i havent even started anything, im still in the planning phase with abilities
i'll update you on the fella

Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: PPR
fella. Yet so simple, but if there is LUA, very epic :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug: :knuxsmug:
also fella

View attachment 61015<---- this thing is a fella
fella is my first character mod, that will be very simple in design, but with great lua (if i learn how to make him shoot a BFG bullet from his mouth or make him explode when he dies)
this character will most likely not be finished, but i dont know if it i will get rejected since it's so simple, yet i have plans for it to have multiple abilities,
so far, i havent even started anything, im still in the planning phase with abilities
i'll update you on the fella
if he shoots a bullet out of his mouth it will remotely resemble isaac hah)

fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back