• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic Revamp

i really dont like these sprites, but do what you want, not my mod after all
don't say things like that bro it discourages him
I know he worked hard on it, but people can have opinions
And you can keep them to yourself.
Yeah Besides He Worked Hard on this
Before things possibly get out of hand, I want to say something.
What CFir is saying is valid, though of course when mentioned aloud it should come with actual criticism to back it up.
At least, that's what I'd like to say, but...
No offense-- and allow me a moment of possible selfishness-- but I've seen this same mod creator flip-flop between wanting to do spritework and hand-drawn so much in so many mods, and in one situation end up with players divided on what they like (OVA Sonic), that at this point I do feel it's... Somewhat warranted to sometimes just let it go through as is-- mainly because saying you don't like the sprites but nothing else can easily derail into what art style should be used when other people start asking about it or something (or, as we just saw, people sorta dogpiling on you).
EDIT:
I do apologize to you all if I'm stepping out of line, though! 🙏

ik but it puts him off and only makes matters worse i'm not saying keep his opinion to himself he's free to do whatever he wants but that's not a nice thing to say to a mod creator

ik but it puts him off and only makes matters worse i'm not saying keep his opinion to himself he's free to do whatever he wants but that's not a nice thing to say to a mod creator
im not trying to put it in a negative way

Im sorry, but theres no reason for this guy to keep his opinion to himself.
I can clearly see why, even though BlueRiver is true about that. I can say to myself that he can do whatever he likes to do, because you don't want people gasping out opinions on do this or do that or do this and it keeps looping until someone said something for it to be done. I am just saying that we can get a slight inch on not getting this out of hand in the first moment, I am not trying to be rude to this WIP theard anyway. I just wanna help this getting sorted out by now, just like RoimWolf's post, and I can agree with him. But still, I am not trying to get this out of hand like other theards from the work in progress theards at all. (EDIT: This is a late reply, my bad if this take long to get through.)

super.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back