• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic Revamp

spin.gif

The front angle looks weird mainly cuz of the spikes, I suggest keeping them down to make it look more... idk.. even?

The front angle looks weird mainly cuz of the spikes, I suggest keeping them down to make it look more... idk.. even?

EDIT: Yeah,the sprite looks kinda off 'cause of its non-consistency with the otger sprites.
The original post is now in a spoiler,because i didnt saw the spikes were going upwards in the front sprite.

The front angle is meant to be like it,and its accurate to the style. If you dont understand,read the answer below:

Basicly,the front angle with spikes upwards was a cool detail Studio Junio and Toei Animation did in Sonic CD Cutscenes. The same style would be used for Sonic OVA (3 years after Sonic CD's release),and later for the style made by Tyson Heese.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back