• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic Revamp

I really don't feel like working on two characters at once so I'll just do sonic first then I'll see about doing tails. I lack motivation currently to work on this project so Ill just leave this page up for anyone who wants to view at instead of requesting it to get deleted.
Post automatically merged:

This was only meant to be a Tyson hesse Tails thread, not some Tyson hesse sonic version 4 remake.

Maybe I'll just redo sonic's sprites but except in the srb2 style shading and not the light version. And keep this thread mainly for tails.

Last edited:
I really don't feel like working on two characters at once so I'll just do sonic first then I'll see about doing tails. I lack motivation currently to work on this project so Ill just leave this page up for anyone who wants to view at instead of requesting it to get deleted.

This was only meant to be a Tyson hesse Tails thread, not some Tyson hesse sonic version 4 remake.

Maybe I'll just redo sonic's sprites but except in the srb2 style shading and not the light version. And keep this thread mainly for tails.
so, we goin back to these without light shading?
1687913443568.png

so, we goin back to these without light shading?View attachment 94769
Possibly yes, though I'm open to making newer sprites but like I said I want this thread to be for tails, not Sonic and whether do end up cancelling the update for sonic or not or not I'm still open to doing tails.

Specifically it doesn't have to be those but the message still gets across

Possibly yes, though I'm open to making newer sprites but like I said I want this thread to be for tails, not Sonic and whether do end up cancelling the update for sonic or not or not I'm still open to doing tails.

Specifically it doesn't have to be those but the message still gets across
i hope the update for sonic doesnt get cancelled, but anyways, i understand

in my personal opinion these sprites look uh. cough strange-

i dont feel good being negative at all but you have done some sprites in the past that are better than these (i sound rude saying that)
these sprites go hard ngl..
View attachment 94510
I don't think these look anywhere near as great compared to his art now. i think he's good at making sprites.

View attachment 94895
one more to go! Then I'm taking a break.
Dude, you have come so far in your spriting and mod-making skills overall. If you end up going through with this, I could see this being on par with the legendary Chrispy Characters mod (Or possibly even better). My only request/suggestion is that you give Super Sonic some sort of flight, his move-set being buffed and not slightly changed in Super isn't a bad thing. However, it does feel a little underwhelming, especially for a famous iteration of this character. (Also his new front sprite looks a little weird to me but that's just my personal opinion)

i know i asked before and i dont wanna nag, but is his colors gonna be like mania adventures? 👀
I've already tested this out but the color "Wave" is fitting for the default color. But I'm willing to make it a little more accurate by making a custom color.

I've already tested this out but the color "Wave" is fitting for the default color. But I'm willing to make it a little more accurate by making a custom color.
i think the custom color M A Y look a little better with the mania adventures color, because i also tested out wave a while back and he looked kinda green, i think, so again, i think the custom color might be the way to go, not trying to force you, but it may be a pretty good choice. (plus im pretty sure its a flat color so it may be pretty easy)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back