• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im heading to bed now, its 11:18 PM on a school night so im going to be pretty pooped in the morning but this mod is going to keep me going tomorrow! cant wait to play!!

bro im gonna be so happy when this releases-
Post automatically merged:

im heading to bed now, its 11:18 PM on a school night so im going to be pretty pooped in the morning but this mod is going to keep me going tomorrow! cant wait to play!!
also gn! :D

Hey, guys! Checking back in on this thread, I'm so happy to see another mod I had the pleasure of helping with finished! I'm always down to assist with work that catches my eye.

Congratulations, Blue! After all the time and effort you've put into a mod about a goofy blue hedgehog, you finally get to rest. I applaud your determination, seeing as I can barely struggle to maintain mine lol. Hope to see more good stuff from you in the future!
Thanks for your time too, River! Without your help, this mod most likely wouldn't be finished as soon as it was, if not never.

I loved being part of this project, as it gave me some time away from my own ones (they're honestly really tiring to work on sometimes). If either of you two start working on something new for SRB2 and need a scripter, don't be afraid to hit me up here or on Discord! I'll try to help as much as I can.

Alright, enough rambling. I'm running out of things to say <_<

See you in Releases!

Something like this then?View attachment 84439
ik u said ur pretty much done with this mod, but this looks a lil too flat looking and i think the spikes should be more connected with the ball. here's a concept of what i mean, and also i made this pretty fast so sry for the quality

Attachments

• BALL.gif
    BALL.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 349
I'm about leaving for school now, not too tired from going to bed at the previously mentioned 11:18 PM. can't wait to play this when I get home! (Or sometime after that if it releases later in the day)

I'm about leaving for school now, not too tired from going to bed at the previously mentioned 11:18 PM. can't wait to play this when I get home! (Or sometime after that if it releases later in the day)
Im techically not sure if BlueM is gonna release the mod later today.Lets let him release the mod when he wants.

Remember guys, the mod still has to go through the Releases system and be judged, and who knows how many submissions Judges have to go through.
Definitely super hyped though! The years long project has finally borne fruit -- great work to this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back