• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to become so burnt out and stressed on working on this project so much. I will be stepping back from this project for a while before ever working on it again as I do have my own personal life to focus on and tend to aswell.
Post automatically merged:

So what are you doing pixel art or hand drawn
Pixel art

Last edited:
I am starting to become so burnt out and stressed on working on this project so much. I will be stepping back from this project for a while before ever working on it again as I do have my own personal life to focus on and tend to aswell.
Ok hope you feel better soon

hope the best for this cool looking project. this looks fire (also this is my first comment on anything on this site, and it was all because of how cool this is)

dasha4.gif

Progress. (despite still taking a break.)

Update on the mod: The mod's sprites is more than +2/3 of the way finished and coding (for the most part) is done.
This mod will be finished sometime at the end of the year or maybe even sooner!

Also progress:
View attachment 86262
these sprites look awesome! keep up the good work man. also take a break whenever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back