• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progress has been a bit slow as of lately but at least the third sprite is finished with two of others on the way.
3.PNG

Progress has been a bit slow as of lately but at least the third sprite is finished with two of others on the way.
View attachment 79396
Well, knock me down and call me a clown, these sprites are a slam dunk! I'd ask if I could help in any way but I'm tied up in enough projects (mostly my own) as is. Looking forward to Hesse Sonic, though!

A quick update and an overall cleanup on all of the sprites. The Second angle is more toon accurate now in favor of it being more based on Vanilla's sonic sprites for example.
View attachment 81041
Post automatically merged:

Size difference.
View attachment 81042
Fuckin' adorable. LOVE where this is going. :wonderful:
Still take breaks though, take as long as you need too. :ohsnap:

Tyson heese sonic is not Toei sonic, let alone Toei sonic isn't even Toei sonic, Toei sonic is actually junio sonic.
so though there is a junio sonic mod, this isn't junio sonic, Tyson heese sonic is the sonic from the mania, online, and origins animations, which are made by Tyson heese, hence the name "Tyson heese sonic".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back