• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tyson Hesse Sonic (Done.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes I do!

(not quite confident on what these moves will be called or 100% on how they would actually function yet but I guess they will do for now...)

Drop Skip
:A move that's based on THAT one part of the opening.
[
Each time you dash and hit the ground your able to gain just
a little bit of air and can be controlled depending on which
direction you facing (per dash.)
with maybe a weak thok at the end? Which can also be chained
By via hitting Badniks and monitors and bouncing off of springs.
(can be used up to three times.)

Peel out + custom charge/dash mode animations:
Just a normal peelout lol.
It'll animate something like this.
tumblr_pc0qwfzxeb1r01jsno2_400.gif

Flicky assist:
4868123a-a2bd-4f21-9f92-805b7b39f635

By collecting X amount of rings you will be able to
Fly Temporarily (I don't really know about this one yet lol.)

Physics?: Something like what Neo Sonic has but
Except it would be a little less slippery and a bit more ligher? (I don't know.)

A shop?!:
1f8b3f77d5d08096ede7d2e129895fa1.gif

Much like Exe and Skip you can collect X amount of...Rings?! Or Something! For whatever...I guess Lol

Haven't really thought about his possible Super form abilites
Yet.
So basically.....sonic is gonna become a disney princess.
Post automatically merged:

Also for other animations I suggest looking at this

So basically.....sonic is gonna become a disney princess.
Post automatically merged:

Also for other animations I suggest looking at this
At this point I already gave up with trying to sprite it. I've been hand drawing it for the past month now.

Last edited:
At this point I already gave up with trying to sprite it. I've been hand drawing it for the past month now and I'm already almost done with everything so I wont be needing this...Should probably give an update on this thread...
You’re hand drawing everything? :wow:
I know that’s a daunting task in of itself because I’ve had the exact same turnaround with Chili Dog. Can’t wait to see what it looks like now!

the sprites looked nice tho...
makes me wonder about why u gave up. is handdrawing easier or harder than spriting?

also i respect the decision, as i should since its your mod! I know the mod's gonna turn out great anyway!

the sprites looked nice tho...
makes me wonder about why u gave up. is handdrawing easier or harder than spriting?

also i respect the decision, as i should since its your mod! I know the mod's gonna turn out great anyway!
Obviously, I can’t speak for him, but he may have chosen to hand draw it to better reflect the character’s style, like how Junio, Sonic X, and Chili Dog are hand drawn to reflect their style’s origins

Obviously, I can’t speak for him, but he may have chosen to hand draw it to better reflect the character’s style, like how Junio, Sonic X, and Chili Dog are hand drawn to reflect their style’s origins
Yeah that makes sense, so he was making tyson hesse in srb2's style, but now he wants to do it in a style more similar to tyson hesse sonic, which would be handdrawn.

Scaling it down? You could easily get away with using hiresscale instead of manually scaling it down.
Oh yeah. You don’t need to scale it down at all. I assume Steph is doing that with one of his characters and that’s what I’m doing with Chili Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back