Tweechie's unrelated characters pack [NEWCOMERS: S3&K Sonic 2.0]

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack [NEWCOMERS: S3&K Sonic 2.0] v.1.5

Tweechie

Tweechie submitted a new resource:

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack - A collection of random kart characters I've made a while back but never bothered to make them public

After months of radio silence, I am pleased to announce

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack!

Most of these chars have been exclusive to a specific server, but after I accumulated enough of them, I decided I should put them into a pack and finally release them to the public.

Characters featured:
View attachment 66189

GERALT OF RIVIA
View attachment 66191
"Damned portals..."...​

Read more about this resource...

Tweechie updated Tweechie's unrelated characters pack with a new update entry:

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack v.1.1 update

An update to Tweechie's unrelated characters pack has been released. The major changes include:

>Updated Geralt
  • Changed Geralt's eye color to his iconic gold
  • Minor placing portrait changes - literally a single pixel was modified, felt like I should mention that, though
  • Minor sprite changes - modified some drifting expressions
> Updated Postal Dude
  • Added a trench coat collar to wanted and placing portraits to better portray palette differences...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tweechie updated Tweechie's unrelated characters pack with a new update entry:

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack v.1.2 update

An update to Tweechie's unrelated characters pack has been released. The major changes include:

>Added Duckman

DUCKMAN (Duckman)
View attachment 69623
"Thin-skinned no-humor pansies! You tell them an ice breaker or two about anime chars, orbi spamming, griefing, several exploits, memecuts and suddenly they get all sensitive! Like I offended one of them or something?"

He's a private dick (dick means private detective) and family man...

Tweechie updated Tweechie's unrelated characters pack [NEWCOMERS: Duckman and Peter Griffin!] with a new update entry:

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack v.1.3 update

>Added Geralt 2.0
GERALT OF RIVIA (The Witcher)

View attachment 76592
"Damned portals..."

There really is no point in copy-pasting the same thing on the page here, is there? I was never happy with how 1.0 looked, so I decided to remake him from the ground up (only the minimap icon remains from the original). He was made with an asymmetrical template...

Tweechie updated Tweechie's unrelated characters pack [NEWCOMERS: Geralt 2.0 and Panty Anarchy] with a new update entry:

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack v.1.4 update

>Added Stocking
STOCKING ANARCHY (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)

View attachment 77688
"Fuck off, don't talk to me until I've had my goddamned sugar"
Stocking is a lot of things - a gothic lolita; the youngest of the Anarchy sisters, an angel warrior, but most importantly, a glutton. Her undying love for all things sweet rivals even...

Tweechie updated Tweechie's unrelated characters pack [NEWCOMERS: Stocking Anarchy and Walter White] with a new update entry:

Tweechie's unrelated characters pack v.1.5 update

>Added S3&K Sonic 2.0

SONIC 3 & KNUCKLES SONIC (Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles)
View attachment 78988
"..."
Sonic expected a lot of things after defeating a morbidly obese scientist for the 3rd(?) time in his life, even having to transform into a super saiyan rip-off to stop him from stealing a giant glowing rock from a red echidna guy...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back