Triggering Linedef Executors as NiGHTS Super Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I'm trying to make a NiGHTS level in which the ceiling lowers behind you upon arriving at a certain part, but the Linedef Executor Triggers don't seem to detect NiGHTS Super Sonic. Is there a trick to doing this, or is it impossible?

Huh? That explanation made no sense! How can it be determined by linedef length if it's a SECTOR effect?

Look, can somebody explain how to set up the control sectors for this and whatnot? I'm totally stumped.

Look, can someone just submit a sample WAD so I can see how this linedef is used? I don't understand any of these explanations.

I think it would be... well... just do this:

1. Take the control lindef and drag one of its vertexes to the position in which the control lindef's length is really high.

2. Switch to Lines mode, right-click the line, and click the NO CLIMB flag.

3. Close the form and you're done!

I'm trying to make a NiGHTS level in which the ceiling lowers behind you upon arriving at a certain part, but the Linedef Executor Triggers don't seem to detect NiGHTS Super Sonic. Is there a trick to doing this, or is it impossible?

Should be possible in 2.0. My 1.09.4 NiGHTS level, Dynamic Temple Zone Act 1 is FILLED with Linedef Executors.

Yeah, they work fine. Just use Trigger Anywhere + Once, and a Linedef Executor will work fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back