• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Trey REMAKE (there is also some legacy version stuff ig)

The art style is kind of cute. Reminds me of comic strips you might see in newspapers. Good luck with the project.

W.i.p ability
srb20000.gif

OUTDATED YOU GUYS CAN STOP PLZ ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR AAAAAAAAA-
Thinking about getting some more beta testers. :threat: Tell me if you are interested. (Also if I let you be beta tester, don't leak it. I know that common sense but I know some of you would)

Last edited:
Thinking about getting some more beta testers. :threat: Tell me if you are interested. (Also if I let you be beta tester, don't leak it. I know that common sense but I know some of you would)
Can I beta test? its fine if not. This looks really cool!
Also I don't leak and spoil things, I don't like those type of people.

Last edited:
Making a map for the mod
EDIT: kinda finishing my mod on my phone so no map, rip
srb20001.png

Last edited:
ill test the beta, I'm not gonna leak it with the bane of my heart

About Beta Testing.
The beta is in a discord server i made. Will send to people who want to test soon.
Thats it, here is funni
srb20031.png

Oh mans bug 😰
srb20009.gif

Super Gameplay (heavy wip + compression xD moment)
miniGif_20211109123636.gif

HELLO!
Its been a while so I might as well give you some updates. I am currently "upgrading" the sprites. Here is some screenshots
srb20058.png
srb20049.png

I am also working on a trailer for the mod! Unfortunately, other than that, not much has been done since I last showed anything. Despite this, I have been trying to put as much time i have in this project and I can't wait to add even more!

HELLO!
Its been a while so I might as well give you some updates. I am currently "upgrading" the sprites. Here is some screenshotsView attachment 58024View attachment 58023
I am also working on a trailer for the mod! Unfortunately, other than that, not much has been done since I last showed anything. Despite this, I have been trying to put as much time i have in this project and I can't wait to add even more!
Nice:wonderful:

EDITED: There used to be a little prototype here but it was only ment for the month of April and I forgot to remove it after oops 😬 better late than never I guess

Last edited:
Hey
It's been a while since I showed anything here.
New ability FLARE DASH (doesn't have the flare part yet rip)
srb20003.gif

Also NEW CSS!
Untitled143_20220906022733.png

Thats about it for now. I am very close to being done with this but it will still take awhile. (life stuff and other projects)

Omg October update
You can see the character in action here

Added Effects, another video showcase here

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back