Dust Sans

Lets Dance.
Dust Sans submitted a new resource:

TobyFox - The Annoying dog

Toby Fox is here...

Toby Fox The Annoying Dog
View attachment 68090
History
It's an interesting coincidence. This dog appeared in the game srb2((Sonic Robo Blast 2) Or more precisely the world of Sonic Robo Blast 2) he somehow got into the Deep Sea. As a result, he found the Magic Red Ruby. Which gives him magical powers.
Abilities:

Jump Thok
This is Thok + Double Jump. But Thok is slow.

View attachment 68091

Toby...

Read more about this resource...
Post automatically merged:

I just want something to do with other games. I would also like to do Sans, but I need sprites, and those from the man he is not reusable. If I can't find a person who can sprite and wanted such a project to be. Sans the Skeleton. I'll have to do it myself.

Last edited:
The legendary artifact makes me think of the Doctor's Red Crystal.
Cave_story_the_doctor.gif

1653229654004.png

I'll be honest when I say this. I don't think this response is a very good one, especially when compared to a review that I think is entirely right with what it's saying. I'm not at all knowledgeable when it comes to addons and ports and the like, but I feel that if you are going to port an addon from one version to another then it should remain accurate to the original, since it's a port.
What this response is saying is that the original creator should do it himself and do it better, rather than the person actually porting it. It's not saying "hmm, perhaps I haven't done the best I can when it comes to the quality of this port", it's saying "I'm not going to attempt to improve it, so you, the original creator, can do that instead."
You're not at all obliged to improve this thing, it's your project after all. If you're not capable of bringing it to the same quality as the original, then that's more than fair enough. I'm just saying that before you even try to port it over, you should become capable. With all that has changed, it has become less of a port and more of a downgrade.

I don't know, seeing that response made me think it was inconsiderate and lazy, as though you didn't properly acknowledge what was said. Now I'm not accusing you and saying that you were being those things. That's just the vibe I got from it.
Maybe you can do better, I don't know. But, at least try man

View attachment 69702
I'll be honest when I say this. I don't think this response is a very good one, especially when compared to a review that I think is entirely right with what it's saying. I'm not at all knowledgeable when it comes to addons and ports and the like, but I feel that if you are going to port an addon from one version to another then it should remain accurate to the original, since it's a port.
What this response is saying is that the original creator should do it himself and do it better, rather than the person actually porting it. It's not saying "hmm, perhaps I haven't done the best I can when it comes to the quality of this port", it's saying "I'm not going to attempt to improve it, so you, the original creator, can do that instead."
You're not at all obliged to improve this thing, it's your project after all. If you're not capable of bringing it to the same quality as the original, then that's more than fair enough. I'm just saying that before you even try to port it over, you should become capable. With all that has changed, it has become less of a port and more of a downgrade.

I don't know, seeing that response made me think it was inconsiderate and lazy, as though you didn't properly acknowledge what was said. Now I'm not accusing you and saying that you were being those things. That's just the vibe I got from it.
Maybe you can do better, I don't know. But, at least try man
Okay. I just delete a my lua and i am saved a 2.1 style

Why did Dust Sans got banned?
This mod is really good,but i just dont know the reason why is he banned.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back