To all those going 'OMG I CANT CONECT 2TEH MASTASERVA!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should working at the moment you know. I hosted a netgame last night when i was seeing if I could host on the correct port.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
"Master Server Administration Panel" For Hire! (I'm taking it) If it's not too late anyway. Cue?
W O L F E said:
Master Server Administration Panel?
I shall apply (if possible)
Ash said:
You guys don't seem to know how to read
Ash said:
please learn how to pay attention and read
Ash said:
the Master Server Administration Panel is only accessible to those who are administrators on the SRB2MB. There are no MS Admins. :|
(Though the panel has not been made yet, to the extent of my knowledge)

I'm still not ssure how to get the master server working for me. I have to use the ip join to join other people's servers.

Earuto said:
I'm still not ssure how to get the master server working for me. I have to use the ip join to join other people's servers.
IP join only works for me when I try to get on Jazz's server, it never works for any others for some reason...

ok now i have another problem after i exit someone elses server and try to get back to the master server, nothing comes up and the server site says that its up i go back and nothings still there

I don't see why you could be dissapointed about it being down, there was only a bunch of Co-op servers with tons of wads added when I last looked.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
I don't see why you could be dissapointed about it being down, there was only a bunch of Co-op servers with tons of wads added when I last looked.

I completely agree with you. -.-;

This is pathetic. If it really disturbs you this much that this all-new Master Server with tons of extra features is being made for your enjoyment, go host your own damn MS. Source code is in the download for srb2, last I checked. Build it yourself.

I haven't been on the MS since Cue said it was being changed. I don't really care.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:

I haven't been on the MS since Cue said it was being changed. I don't really care.

Neither do I.

Amen!

Seriously, go talk to Logan, I'm not putting mine back up till this thing is fixed, or you guys can pay the bill Sid will charge me if I kill his server.

Cue said:

Amen!

Seriously, go talk to Logan, I'm not putting mine back up till this thing is fixed, or you guys can pay the bill Sid will charge me if I kill his server.
Sweet ok i'll pay

super silvex said:
Cue said:

Amen!

sweet ok ill pay

He had a bandwidth bill of $14,000 once, much more expendable than the CPU, what do you think will happen, eh?

You can give me money to buy my own dedicated server though, $150-$200 a month :)

Cue said:
He had a bandwidth bill of $14,000 once, much more expendable than the CPU, what do you think will happen, eh?

You can give me money to buy my own dedicated server though, £100 a month :)
Never mind

Cue said:
super silvex said:
Cue said:

Amen!

sweet ok ill pay

You can give me money to buy my own dedicated server though, $150-$200 a month :)

Thats a lot of money for a master server...dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back