To all those going 'OMG I CANT CONECT 2TEH MASTASERVA!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great if there was a temporary ms while you guys worked on this one. Then we'd have a server to play on and you guys could work on the real ms as long as you need w/o us complaining.

Akuma TH said:
...What?
You can do that in the launcher.

I know i meant like an IP posting page in the forums so you could play with alot of people faster that just PMing them all of the time

Cue said:
Aled The Hedgehog said:
"Master Server Administration Panel" For Hire! (I'm taking it) If it's not too late anyway. Cue?

Huh?

*Sighs with embarassment*

Sometimes my brother doesn't make sense with what he says...

And besides, I doubt he is capable of doing something like that at all. He is only 11 years old, after all...

You guys don't seem to know how to read, though. Everyone complaining about the MS and stuff, please learn how to pay attention and read.

First off, the MS is being worked on. If it's still having ups and downs, DEAL WITH IT. It'll (hopefully) end up better than it originally was once it's completely done.

Secondly, the Master Server Administration Panel is only accessible to those who are administrators on the SRB2MB. There are no MS Admins. :|
(Though the panel has not been made yet, to the extent of my knowledge on the topic. :A)

It's up, but screwy. I can see Kiddytails Playtime on the main page, but I can't join, in-game, with the MS launcher, or even via IP (The port is correct.) I hope it just wasn't taken off the list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back