Title screen becomes red

123stupidguy

I think 2.3 will have complete campaign
not sure if this is related to me having both soap and takis enabled at once but the title screen slowly became redder as i viewed it for an extended period of time through the menu. the screenshot was taken a while after the reddening started which is why it's so red
srb20016.png

not sure if this is related to me having both soap and takis enabled at once but the title screen slowly became redder as i viewed it for an extended period of time through the menu. the screenshot was taken a while after the reddening started which is why it's so red
View attachment 108422
If it's modded, you should probably bring this up to the creator of the mods. Other than that, this is very odd...almost creepypasta material.

Does this happen without mods loaded?

That's a feature within Takis. Wait too long and the screen turns red. I recommend you wait no longer than that.

i cant delete this thread so ill just wait for a mod to delete it or smth
sorry to STJR if i wasted your time

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back