• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tiara Bobowsky for SRB2

Honey was technically never in the Classic Era as she was cut content in Fighters and then restored in the Xbox version
So if a game was made after adventure, and the cast's redesigns, then it wouldn't be in the classic era... so then Sonic Mania wasn't in the classic era, ok. Makes sense.

So if a game was made after adventure, and the cast's redesigns, then it wouldn't be in the classic era... so then Sonic Mania wasn't in the classic era, ok. Makes sense.
Mania isn’t a Classic Era game, but it is a Classic styled game that takes place in that Era

okay okay, we are not here to discuss the chronology of sonic, because I see that we will discuss if sonic cd goes before sonic 2 or after 3 and knuckles, but in context I finished another angle
tiara angle 3.png

sorry for not updating this blog 2 days ago, I was busy ... sleeping. Anyway, I finished doing all the rotation of the sprites and I realized that angles 1 and 2 did not fit with the rest, so even though I'm sharing this image I'm going to have to redo some sprites

Full Rotation.gif

Eh, I call every game before adventure in the "classic" era. So I'd say technically honey is. But you do you
Like I said earlier, Honey wasn’t in the original Fighters. She was in the rerelease, which came after Adventure

sorry for not updating this blog 2 days ago, I was busy ... sleeping. Anyway, I finished doing all the rotation of the sprites and I realized that angles 1 and 2 did not fit with the rest, so even though I'm sharing this image I'm going to have to redo some sprites

View attachment 45446
Those sprites look good

View attachment 45446
Looking good so far. I can't tell if it's just cause of how the sprites are aligned or not, but the head looks kinda bigger from the side view than it does the other angles, but that could just be me. Everything else about these are looking really good.

Looking good so far. I can't tell if it's just cause of how the sprites are aligned or not, but the head looks kinda bigger from the side view than it does the other angles, but that could just be me. Everything else about these are looking really good.
I don't think it's just you, in fact I think I should go back to doing those angles

Like I said earlier, Honey wasn’t in the original Fighters. She was in the rerelease, which came after Adventure
she had files in the original....
And, off topic, I know, but HPR is right. Honey is actually in the arcade version, albiet unfinshed. She's mostly functional, but just missing some stuff, like a proper body for being in the shrunk state, where her body just reverts back to Amy's before she goes back to normal size.

And, off topic, I know, but HPR is right. Honey is actually in the arcade version, albiet unfinshed. She's mostly functional, but just missing some stuff, like a proper body for being in the shrunk state, where her body just reverts back to Amy's before she goes back to normal size.
If they don’t appear through normal gameplay, they aren’t what the game has to offer. That’s like saying Master Hand first appeared as a playable in Melee even though that requires a complex glitch to activate

I already realized why the angle is so strange, because usually I make the heads separated from the body and usually then I put them to fit the body, but in the last angles I did not do that and that is why they clash
Post automatically merged:

I just put the sprites on a character to modify and in effect the angle 1 and 2 are out of tune with the rest

Attachments

• in game.gif
    in game.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back