Thoughts on Elon Musk Twitter takeover?

mania123

Megumin fan duh
With Elon Musk's recent acquisition of Twitter, I just wanted to ask about what y'all think about the situation.

If there's a silver lining to this, online witch hunting on that platform will finally lose much of its traction now that the people doing it can't just silence dissent. Of course, this means they'll probably try to flee to another platform much akin to the Tumblr Exodus.

Everyone using Twitter:"Is fearing of Elon Musk takeover"

Me who isnt having fear at all:
"This is fine"

But I am happy he is taking it over for the people who do have twitter.
Wait,are you actually joking?

This is not ok for people who use Twitter.

There would be a complete rework for it,and maybe new rules may transform Twitter into "Safe website ruled by one of the most richest persons in the world,where you cant do anything and your constantly limited" then what is currently: "Free to use,do what you want,just dont make us angry".

There would be a complete rework for it,and maybe new rules may transform Twitter into "Safe website ruled by one of the most richest persons in the world,where you cant do anything and your constantly limited" then what is currently: "Free to use,do what you want,just dont make us angry".
The people in Twitter, in particular certain cliques of people, abused their influence for their own agendas and dogpiled on others to silence dissent. As bad as the takeover could be, my opinion of it is that if you can't use something responsibly, then don't be surprised if it gets taken away from you.

Other than that, this is more to have to do with political semantics which I'm both not interested in talking about and think it doesn't belong here, because otherwise we'll be spending more time at each others' throats than, you know, enjoying the fan game we gathered in this forum for.
So let's keep that RL business out of here if possible.

Last edited:
Other than that, this is more to have to do with political semantics which I'm both not interested in talking about and think it doesn't belong here, because otherwise we'll be spending more time at each others' throats than, you know, enjoying the fan game we gathered in this forum for.
So let's keep that RL business out of here if possible.
This thread was created just to say opinions on the current situation.As far as i can see,this is the only thread which has to do with politic mumbo jumbo,so its not like this is the end of the world.

This thread was created just to say opinions on the current situation.As far as i can see,this is the only thread which has to do with politic mumbo jumbo,so its not like this is the end of the world.
I can see that, and I've been in far more volatile discussions than this on the internet. It's just that I've developed a self-discipline regarding these sorts of matters thanks to being in a situation where I need to practice such caution. (Moderating a Discord server on my own time is part of that.)

At least it's good to see somewhat amicable people for once in a blue moon, makes me prefer forums over social media when it comes to socializing.

I think it's generally pretty bad for Twitter that he took it over. However, he's exposing himself moreso as totally incompetent, which might help us lose faith in people like him. It's not been so great for artists. A lot of furries, for example, are moving to Mastodon or Tumblr in response. I may create a Mastodon, but for now I'll stay on Twitter.

If that's how you want to look at it. Then yes. (Not really) Haha!

And how will the artists be there

Z-t00n for example.

idk who is elon?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ugh ufhh bbbbbb.

Briefly speaking

Elon Reeve Musk is an American entrepreneur, engineer and billionaire. He is the founder, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX; Tesla investor, CEO and product architect; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; owner of Twitter.

thanks google ( U wU)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back