thingy

6E0

yes
whats a good art software to make SRB2 Sprites on for Mac? yes im on a mac and im trying to show that its Possible to make a SRB2 Mod on Mac and i dont know any art softwares other than krita but krita is kinda sucky.

whats a good art software to make SRB2 Sprites on for Mac? yes im on a mac and im trying to show that its Possible to make a SRB2 Mod on Mac and i dont know any art softwares other than krita but krita is kinda sucky.
Any spriting program works so no biggie

Krita is more of a professional painting tool rather than a pixel art tool.

There are other programs that are available for Mac that are decent to good for making SRB2-like sprites, such as aseprite (probably the best of the bunch) and GIMP (not particularly pixel-arty, but you can set brush size to 1 and use palettes), and there may be more if you also take online tools into account.

I know some people just straight up use mspaint. Aseprite is a program designed specifically to make pixel art, and its on steam for a couple of dollars, or for free if you assemble it yourself

Krita is more of a professional painting tool rather than a pixel art tool.

There are other programs that are available for Mac that are decent to good for making SRB2-like sprites, such as aseprite (probably the best of the bunch) and GIMP (not particularly pixel-arty, but you can set brush size to 1 and use palettes), and there may be more if you also take online tools into account.
if im right GIMP doesnt work on mac sadly
CORRECTION: oh it Does. thx bro!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back