The worst reasons you've been called "A Noob"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Not Killing people in match mode

(I was Changing color and character)

Yeah, I play with one hand. :(
When my foot falls asleep my body does. :(

I beat Mystic once, years ago. I was on as Sonic.

He can own almost everyone because his left hand makes his right faster and stuff like that.
What do you have?

I got called a noob on Runescape the other day because I was helping a level 13 guy fight a skeleton and he was like

Person: Stop helpin meh noob.
*walks away*
I hate being called a noob. I don't get called one very often.

People who call other people n00bs are the real n00bs seriously they need to GET A LIFE and go away! we can do without being called noobs

flyer3f said:
Recently, I was called a noob for saying that not everybody uses chao wads just for RPs and Hangouts :/
Tell that dude you're right. SonicFreak94 doesn't have any chao WAD, otherwise I'm quite sure he would load it all the time when we go to his city (private server, d'oh :P).

EDIT: wait, I got it the reverse way. Anyways, originally chao WADs were meant as normal playable characters, way before RP and hangout were common. So you're right anyways.

Sik said:
flyer3f said:
Recently, I was called a noob for saying that not everybody uses chao wads just for RPs and Hangouts :/
Tell that dude you're right. SonicFreak94 doesn't have any chao WAD, otherwise I'm quite sure he would load it all the time when we go to his city (private server, d'oh :P).

EDIT: wait, I got it the reverse way. Anyways, originally chao WADs were meant as normal playable characters, way before RP and hangout were common. So you're right anyways.
Heh, thanks ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back