The worst reasons you've been called "A Noob"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Kid343

No, This is not a forum game, Just tell the stupidest reasons you've been called a noob on SRB2

1 Reason why i got called a noob is because i joined another team on a "TEAM MATCH" and it was pretty much a free-for-all

Another reason ive been called a noob is for Winning all by myself on a CTF match, Actually, I wasn't the only player on the server, I Was the only one on blue team, facing against 5 other people on red team, It was pretty hard, But at least i won by 1 point =P

And 1 more reason why ive been called a noob is for getting a lightning shield and getting over 750 rings

For secretly studying n00b habitats, and getting caught. The n00bs quickly spammed the server with swift "lolz" and cunning "omg"'s, the server said "you're the n00b" and kicked me.

Worst day of my life.

Whenever I report servers. In fact, I think that's the only time I've been called a noob. Could be wrong, though.

Never been called a n00b... I think. But being called one just for citing and following the rules is ridiculous. D=

EDIT: I only just realised this was in SRB2 Discussion. Well I've never actually been called a noob in SRB2 as far as i can remember.

WARNING: IF YOU FLAME PEOPLE AT THE SIGHT OF THE WORD "RUNESCAPE" THEN DO NOT READ THIS POST! HONESTLY!

As you probably may of heard I'm a girl on RuneScape (username is Schoolgirl 5, don't ask why). And as much as I like RuneScape, I really hate how freaking stupid and nooby half of the community is.

For example. Look at this conversation log. Some guy called me a noob because I wouldn't be his girlfriend. >_>

retarded conversation log.txt said:
I am getting my armor from the South Bank in Ardougne.

Dead Man7248: Hey school girl
Dead Man7248: School girl
Schoolgirl 5: Yes DeadMan7248?
Dead Man7248: Folo
Schoolgirl 5: Busy
Schoolgirl 5: In a sec
Dead Man7248: Folo
Dead Man7248: Plz folo me
Dead Man7248: School Girl
Schoolgirl 5: Don't tell me what to do, i'm busy
Dead Man7248: Folow me plz
Schoolgirl 5: What's so important you have to be a dictator about it
Schoolgirl 5: Anywho, what

Dead Man7248 leads me to a building near the Bank.

Dead Man7248: Wanna be my gf
Schoolgirl 5: Ew
Schoolgirl 5: Gross
Schoolgirl 5: You nerdy moron
Schoolgirl 5: This is Runescape not freakin Mate1 dot com
Dead Man7248: Your ugly
Schoolgirl 5: ...
Schoolgirl 5: Suuure i am. You're just going emo because you can't get
Schoolgirl 5: The girl you want
Schoolgirl 5: The *virtual* girl you want
Schoolgirl 5: The girl who doesn't actually exist that you want

I walk off to Ardougne Zoo to start a quest. Dead Man7248 runs up to me and says.

Dead Man7248: Noob

Dead Man7248 runs off. I follow him back to the bank.

Schoolgirl 5: XD
Schoolgirl 5: Hahaha! Your desperation, then your hatefulness!
Schoolgirl 5: The irony! First Class Humor!
Schoolgirl 5: You sir, Dead Man7248, are a stand-up commedian
Schoolgirl 5: You can Make a foold of yourself without caring. Teach me how!
Dead Man7248: Oh just shut-up i dont like you ok
Schoolgirl 5: I realised, Mr "will u by my gf" >_>
Dead Man7248: *whispered* noobs these days!?!?!?!
Dead Man7248: Bloody noob
Dead Man7248: Stop bothering me ok
Schoolgirl 5: Really though
Dead Man7248: Cya noob im goin to cammy.

Dead Man7248 teleports to Camelot, aparrently.

I think it's also worth noting I was a higher level than him and was much farther in the game.

Oh. Also, the other day some low-level guy in low-level armor just started following me around and calling me noob COMPLETELY unprovoked. It was actually kind of funny.

I've mentioned three here, they're all so retarded I can't choose.

Been called a noob for using sonic in coop mode, yet the player calling me a noob was playing as tails.

Been called a noob for reporting a server, apparently people who understand and follow the rules are noobs, they obviously don't understand
that noobs are people who don't follow the rules and act dub an retarded and never follow or listen. Then hilariously the guy said "noobs don't
follow others instructions", its like, you're the only one not following.

And for winning constantly.

For not following a link to a video.
And wow, I knew half, if not most of the RuneScape community were noobs/n00bs, but that just takes the cake...
Some desperate people out there sometimes, maybe they're just so emo they can't get a real girlfriend? >_>

I use to play Runescape for a while, and one day I was fighting people to level up archery, when a guy says, "Hey, Ill sell you some arrows!" I go into trade and offer him much more than he desirved for the arrows. He says for me to accept. I do, then he takes away the arrows and clicks acept for himself, but I then declined. He then calls me a n00b for not accepting the trade and runs off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back