The worst reasons you've been called "A Noob"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SonicX8000 said:
Reason #1
Some player telling you give startlives 99, I don't really do this anymore, and once I refused to do it, he called me a noob and left. (Same goes for startrings.)

Yeah, that's happened to me several times.
n00b: startlives 999 plz
Me: Why?
n00b: plz
Me: Just wait till one of us finishes
n00b: plzzzz startrings 999
Me: I'm busy...
n00b: noob
*Leaves*

This retard wanted me to give out email addresses of boys so she could get a valentine. I refused, and therefore was called a noob. -_-

...There are some weird people on this earth.

Happy valentine's day.

I get called a n00b for no reason most of the time.

Some stupid n00b in a server I reported said:
DIS IS NOT YUR MOD. BLAZE HEDGEHOG MADE DIS. SHUT UP YOU *censor* N00B

'>>
People at my school call me a n00b. (but they don't even know what it means)

SuperSonic64 said:
People at my school call me a n00b. (but they don't even know what it means)

That happens at my school also, even on their MSN, they have "U N00B" as an avatar, and basically they act like ones themselves...>_>

When they say, then act like one, you should say, "Oh, the irony!"
Really, I've been called a n00b for reporting servers, PM'ing someone to ask them to stop, for hating DBZ, (this happend on IRC. He hit me with some RP-type gun (n00bification gun, to be exact,) got banned, began a private chat with me, and called me a n00b for bugging him, then he "ran off with some RP-type drink (anti-n00b elixer,) then, I smacked him with the ignore button.) The list goes on.

Oh the Irony! *Shot*
I remember another one:
I was playing Resident Evil Outbreak online, and someone was saying:
Him: HI
Me: Could you please stop spamming the chat?
Him: no u noob
Him: i bet u havnt beat flashback on very hard like me
Me: I have, actually >_>
Him: whatever noob
*Continues on Spamming for like 20 times*
It was so annoying...

SonicX8000 said:
I don't know how many times, but there are a few...
Reason #2
Having a player that hates you for muting chat. I muted chat for a reason, because it was too much talking, and I was telling them to tone it down abit, one of them said I'm an edit, the other said I suck, so they both leave before I could ban them, after awhile like maybe yetserday, one of them comes back saying we meet again, them he said, *I cannot belive that people still come here after you been an (Insert swear word here.). Heck, what did I do? Maybe it was during the time I muted chat back then? I was trying to explain and he kept saying U then noob, so instead I just ban him, because he needs to get a clue. (Which won't happen I bet.)

I rememberthat day. That dude was a total noob.

My expierience was when I was playing I shot a few people in ctf and lost. The other team kept bragging about how they are superior to us. So I said that you won already so why brag. Then we played and won and my team started bragging because the other team had did it. So the other team accused us of cheating like hacking or something. We say that we didn't. Then one player on their teams said that we were just a team of noobs and the host banned everyone on my team...

n00b is overused word like Gay and fag *List continues on until every single overused insult is covered* ok then n00b the most popular E-word for "you suck" only true n00bs call you one or people the are not n00bs because your a n00b..... If only we could speed up the unn00bification process......

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
n00b is overused word like Gay and fag *List continues on until every single overused insult is covered* ok then n00b the most popular E-word for "you suck" only true n00bs call you one or people the are not n00bs because your a n00b..... If only we could speed up the unn00bification process......

You lost me at the bold.

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
n00b is overused word like Gay and fag *List continues on until every single overused insult is covered* ok then n00b the most popular E-word for "you suck" Only noobs call other people noobs. The only exception is when the person being called a noob really is a noob..... If only we could speed up the unn00bification process......

Fix'd. That is what you were saying, right?

Gay & n00b are the most overused insults.
Why people abuse gay for an insult is beyond me.
But oh well.
n00b is abused over the internet too. ;P
It simply means idiot.

Juts arrived in London, I'll be back to help reporting servers on monday.

DroxSorcerer said:
Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
n00b is overused word like Gay and fag *List continues on until every single overused insult is covered* ok then n00b the most popular E-word for "you suck" Only noobs call other people noobs. The only exception is when the person being called a noob really is a noob..... If only we could speed up the unn00bification process......

Fix'd. That is what you were saying, right?

I'm suprised you thought it was okay to not change, this bit, "Only noobs call other people noobs." While there may be a lot of noobs who
call people noobs because they don't know what it really means, saying that everyone who calls people noobs is a noob, basically means, mystic,
sumakima, n.cenz.nightmare ect. are all noobs, which obviously isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back