The supervirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the SRB2JTE EXE. Few people realize that that's REQUIRED for the modifications to work.

The reason people use the SRB2JTE wad only rather then the exe with the wad, is because nearly nobody knows that you can change the halloween stuff by typing in the SRB2 launcher a manual parameter: -holiday 4

Dash the Hedgehog said:
So you already knew.

Yup.

I was playing srb2jte and without doing anything it turned into supervirus blast 2.the intro had jason the echidna's avatar and it was all staticy.I carry the supervirus is for commiting suicide in the game.

I did this last night. It scared the crap out of me! I become scared easily sometimes. JTE's avatart shouldn't be there, its freakin' scary.

I remember that. I got freaked out the 2nd time I loaded up SRB2JTE and that happened. it was 10:49 P.M. Boy was I freaked out.

srb2jte is cool but its like jason the echidna is trying to scare the living crap out of us and give us a heart attack.if you have asthma or any breathing problem,you'll probably die.

When I did it a ball appeared and said 20 seconds till death. When 20 seconds are up boooomThen it said game over....

Well well another reason to be scared of supervirus. But Make the voice speed quicker to be less scared

Open Gl is a mode the enhances graphics. To get in it, use the launcher and in Main Options, Check Open GL. Then run the game. If you want it in Open GL in SRB2JTE, in Main Options check Alternate exe. Then, next to it, get rid of what it has in there (Should be srb2win) and type srb2JTE. Run it and bam! Open Gl.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
srb2jte is cool but its like jason the echidna is trying to scare the living crap out of us and give us a heart attack.if you have asthma or any breathing problem,you'll probably die.

Ok!*thanks to the lord beacuse he didn't see that.I'm using the SRB2 launcher so i can use windowed mode! 8)

EDIT:Oh man i seen his article on the SRB2WIKI and when i seen his avatar so big i almost fainted. :eek:
And i almost had a heart attack. :eek: Good i have 4 buttons in my mouse(ya'know the one to go back and forward.And the right click and left one. :D

EDIT EDIT:Ok guys!This is pure truth:It does put a virus on your little compy.A trojan.JTE told me this thing in another topic.He said this too:Why do you think i'm saying do not use the supervirus.Why do you think i quited SRB2JTE?

supersonic45 said:
Open Gl is a mode the enhances graphics. To get in it, use the launcher and in Main Options, Check Open GL. Then run the game. If you want it in Open GL in SRB2JTE, in Main Options check Alternate exe. Then, next to it, get rid of what it has in there (Should be srb2win) and type srb2JTE. Run it and bam! Open Gl.

Response: THAT DOESN'T WORK..... I'm trying to run opengl mode on srb2jte.

Response to topic: NO IT DOES NOT. And anyone who says it does is a lying loser who just wants to scare you. I only got supervirus once. the VERY first time I opened SRB2JTE I got it. AND RIGHT AFTER THAT I ran a scan with VirusCutter.EXE (never heard of that have ya?) and It said no virus. no trojan. nothing. OK?

WHOOPS, I got a bit carried away. ya know, off topic? well, i typed it and i died in the game (>~<) and THEN i ran the scan. then i typed it with quotation marks, and it said i was immune to it. but i typed into the console.

Once, (actually every time,) I typed it in no particular place in a computer at school, and ALL THE ELECTRICITY SHUT OFF. O_O

WAD master said:
supersonic45 said:

Response: THAT DOESN'T WORK..... I'm trying to run opengl mode on srb2jte.

Response to topic: NO IT DOES NOT. And anyone who says it does is a lying loser who just wants to scare you. I only got supervirus once. the VERY first time I opened SRB2JTE I got it. AND RIGHT AFTER THAT I ran a scan with VirusCutter.EXE (never heard of that have ya?) and It said no virus. no trojan. nothing. OK?

WHOOPS, I got a bit carried away. ya know, off topic? well, i typed it and i died in the game (>~<) and THEN i ran the scan. then i typed it with quotation marks, and it said i was immune to it. but i typed into the console.

Once, (actually every time,) I typed it in no particular place in a computer at school, and ALL THE ELECTRICITY SHUT OFF. O_O

O.O O.O O.O O.O
WHAT... THE... ****... HOLY MOTHER****ING ****!
THAT actully HAPPENED??? :eek: OMG :eek:

:eek: WHOA. You must have gotten in SEVERE trouble after that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back