The PS3's Big Flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I knew that Master Chief avatar was bad news.

I guess you're an XBox fanboy? Because of Halo? Please.

Don't get me wrong, I like Halo. But I'm not going to buy an XBox just so I can play Halo 3, and pay a monthly fee just so I can play it online. All of Microsoft's good first party stuff can be bought for PC, anyway.

And don't call me a Sony fanboy, either. Chances are I'm buying a Wii when it comes out. I like Nintendo just as much as Sony. The only problem with the Wii is third-party support.

Shuffle said:
What's wrong with third party support, Bigboi? That's a GOOD thing.

I meant the lack of. Many games will be released for the 360 and PS3, but not for the Wii.

On another note: I will purchase 3 Game Boy Microes if they release Mother 3 in America.

Shuffle said:
Maybe. Even so, there's going to be lots of cool Wii-only stuff. ;D

That's the main reason why I want one.

Also: I'll throw in another Micro for Mother 1+2.

Shadow Hog said:
Zeshiro said:
The font was the best part of Spider-Man 2, though. Everything else sucked. This seems like a bad omen to me...
NO U. Spidey 2 was a great movie, even if it's not an Oscar-winner. Same for the first one, really. No omens there.

Now, a hilariously bad E3 conference, horrible price point (with the inability to upgrade the cheaper one to the quality of the more expensive one), and the rumor of a lack of used games resurfacing - again - make this a pretty bad sign, though.

About that rumor, though... I don't believe it. Like I said, it's come up again, and the last time it came up, Sony denied it. Unless things have changed, it's likely as false as it was the first time.

Not the movie dum dum. The game. The game was the most dissapointing game I ever played. This is surely a sign that the PS3 may dissapoint as well...

You know, if Infinitum ends up releasing it's Phantom console this generation, the Xbox 360 is going to end up in a very Dreamcast-like position, with virtually no draws besides inital userbase, now that the PS3 has some new crazy plan for online play. Don't get me wrong, I'm seriously rooting for the 360 this time, but there could be a bit of a storm brewing here; as history has always shown, when four video game consoles are on the market at the same time, regardless of the circumstances, one always leaves.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
If it ends up releasing, they might. G4 covered a special on it recently; the console actually is still in development.
So is Duke Nukem Forever ^_~

And the video game wars continue....

I'm planning on WII becuase well.... I'm a nintendo fanboy, but the Xbox 360 is awsome I've played it first hand the thing has 3 proccesor cores on one chip! The games are fun and the only thing stopping me is my pocket book...
PS3 is still quite abit ify becuase I've heard nothing about them.

Words cannot explain how I felt about that conference...

3616tj.jpg

But I think this does :P

I lost my faith in Sony when my PS2 broke down twice. The only reason I replaced it after the second time is because my PS2 games library is large enough to make a console switch not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back