The Pro Pack

The Pro Pack Version 8

Just some food for thought, it might be worth splitting up the pack into two parts (in the next update) so that each part can be under the 50 mb limit for non-repo servers.

Encountered a syncfail on the new rainbow road map when the map changed music tracks for the last sector. Didn't hit everybody but those that got it apparently saw the message "WARNING: music 'O_MK7FNM' could not be found", though that file is obviously in the .pk3. I don't know the specifics of how the music changes in that fashion so I can't really give more information.

Not sure if it would happen on Luigi Circuit as well but I think it might if that music change happens in the same fashion.
Yeah, I wasn't quite sure on what was going wrong here, so I have removed the trigger for the final lap jingles for now. It should just skip to the final lap music properly now. I plan on re-adding this feature, once I have figured out the main issue with it.
Post automatically merged:

Just some food for thought, it might be worth splitting up the pack into two parts (in the next update) so that each part can be under the 50 mb limit for non-repo servers.
It's something I could attempt for a future version. It might be tricky to move everything into different sections due to multiple maps using custom textures for another map, and those custom textures not being organized in the PK3 itself.

Last edited:
i am having a problem so whenever i select the mod and such it says file loaded with warnings and then when my friend attempts to join he gets kicked as he is joining saying there is an error and its only this mod i have checked everything else works except this mod and i wanna know how to fix it cause this looks cool, plz help

i am having a problem so whenever i select the mod and such it says file loaded with warnings and then when my friend attempts to join he gets kicked as he is joining saying there is an error and its only this mod i have checked everything else works except this mod and i wanna know how to fix it cause this looks cool, plz help
You may be running into a max send error. The Maxsend command maxes out at 50MB and this pack is 59MB. If your friend downloads the pack on their end, you should be good. The warnings should be related to some of the custom objects.

TheTrueEpicPro updated The Pro Pack with a new update entry:

Spooky Sprints, Speedy Slopes!

After quite some time, its time for another update of the Pro Pack. Not much to say other than have fun!

Version 7 Changelog:

- New Additions
Added Twinkle Village, a downhill run on a snowy mountain side under the stars. (Map WS)
Added GBA Boo Lake, a haunted boardwalk surrounded by lost souls... (Map CE)
Added DS Luigi's Mansion, a spooky trek through some eerie woods and a ghostly mansion. (Map WT)
Added GCN DK Mountain, a high thrills race down a winding mountain path. (Map ZU)
Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v7 Hotfix

A quick hotfix for version 7.

This update changes the Glider Ramp on Death Wind 2 to activate once a certain amount of time has passed rather than once a player has passed a certain point on lap 2.
It also adds a windbox to the mushroom on 3DS Rainbow Road to fix a softlock.
The second section of Hyper Spaceway, the main road had its transparency totally removed and is now a opaque path. The amount of springs in section four have been increased so you can't slide through them.

A way overdue bugfix

I'm still alive! I've got a major update in the works but its taking way longer than I thought it would, so I've made a new update for this version of Pro Pack that bring some much needed fixes to the pack.

- 3DS Rainbow Road
Patches out the Ultra Shortcut. (You will play the map as intended)

- Red Mountain
Widens the opening at the end of Red Mountain to make it easier to pass through. This should hopefully fix the issue with Huge Quest's Grow item modifications.
Added a death pit to the...

The Final Farewell

Wow, what a day its been! Ring Racers is finally out, so it means its time to wrap this up now too. This is Pro Pack v8. While its fully complete, there are not ghost times for the new maps and some other ghost times may be incorrect, and some audio might be a little quiet, its time to release it and move on to the new era.

New maps are:
Robotnik Raceway, a simple race through Eggman's grand castle.
FZ Fire Field, a magmatic sprint through a lava flooded planet.
BS FZ Silence 2, a simple...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back