The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
38993118686888180875100.jpg

Not to clearly bump. Im the snare on the far left of this picture. Yeah...this is pretty much what I do nowadays.

Ah, why not? I'll amuse you guys with some pictures I took with my DSi.

A picture I took while I was at Job Corps along with my fox plushy that I bought for a late birthday present. Why? Because foxes are awesome! =3
HNI_0004-1.jpg

A more recent picture I took back in June. Gotta update that soon...
Pictureupdate-9292010.jpg

And now a couple of joke pictures:

OMGWTFBBQ! What is that?!
WTFMan.jpg

Failed face lift, lol.
lol.jpg

Well, this was me a fairly long while back, must have been about a year a go.
DSC_0005.jpg

And here I am at the MCM Expo London October 2010 as Trainer Red.
DSC_0104.jpg

And of course I look a fair amount different now, but I'm not posting a picture of that.

Somehow, I pictured Jellybones EXACTLY like that.

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Either way, lulz for imagining me wearing a gas mask.
I guess I should take a new picture sometime, all the photos currently on my computer aren't very up to date. Different hairstyle and such.

nycjev.jpg

I probably could have posted this a while back. This is a picture taken from my trip to NYC where I met up with Digiku, Rob, and JTE. There's more to this picture if they don't mind showing the whole image, but for now I'll just post this.
I don't have a lot of photos of myself mostly because the only time I'm ever photographed is when I'm doing something for an id. I've taken pictures with other people before but I never do end up with the photos.

Since when did Red carry Pokemon in his pockets? ._.

Since I wanted to fill them with something, they also turned inside out into Pokéballs though.

On the other hand DC maybe there was some time-space rift or something which screwed up everything, the fact that you looked just like him is almost... ironic?

Since Pokèballs were invented never years ago.

and dc, are you supposed to be Marth?
Vocaloid KAITO. And he's, well... A Vocaloid.

Since I wanted to fill them with something, they also turned inside out into Pokéballs though.

On the other hand DC maybe there was some time-space rift or something which screwed up everything, the fact that you looked just like him is almost... ironic?
It is quite an epic coincidence.

95948981.jpg

Me and one of my sisters..... This is a 1 year old photo.Now I'm 14 years old.

C:\Documents and Settings\hs1301-27\My Documents\My Pictures\2.jpg

AWW YUA BABY IM HOT IN THE BACK WITH THEM SHADESSSS
Hai guys :DDDDD Im sommer and these are my friends
And we love KYLE (icekimo) He's gone now but we adore him :DDDDSDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back