The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old pic I took for Facebook after a haircut.
25814_1336943634765_1566342903_2185494_4166125_n.jpg
Much older pic of my mom and I when I was little.
30904_1405498508594_1566342903_2333944_4977201_n.jpg

Aha~ :3 Originally I got them because Imma do a knuckles cosplay this year~ Learned to wear them for photos and stuff. Plus, I'm completely unphotogenic, so those pics killed my appearance.
And I'm not quite otaku/weaboo enough to get sharingan contacts. :P MAYBE plain red, but never sharingan.

Last edited:
I had no idea what in world "Sharingan" contacts were, so I just googled it.

All I can say is "Thank God you made the right decision".

Last edited:
Just looking at all of these pictures makes me realize that there are a lot more Sonic fans than I originally thought. Oh and don't think I'm going to post a picture of myself because I just don't want to........yet. XD

Hey, guys, I just had my senior prom last night, and I had some great pictures taken of me and my date. I'll put them up here when I get them.

Get ready for a gallery of fawfulfan goodness!

This is me in my room (I was actually hard at work on Tortured Planet when this was taken)
29e6oas.jpg

This picture was taken last summer. I'm at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. My extended family was all staying together at a beach house on the Outer Banks.
24cb1g8.jpg

This picture was taken last Halloween. I was dressed up as, yep, Fawful. I answered the door to give out candy, and said to little kids, "I say to you WELCOME! Please partake of our various candied treats of deliciousness!" But I'm not sure if any of the trick-or-treaters knew who I was supposed to be D:
27y92t4.jpg

This picture was taken last Friday, just before my senior prom. That's my date standing next to me.
w6z7tl.jpg

Last edited:
I got 2 nicknames used some over 5 years now
1. Hardface
2. Tank
Picture101.jpg

Hardface cuz of my so rockhard face what can't broke even with baseball bat.
tank cuz i'm really hard to move and I don't feel much pain ... pain sometimes feels actually gooooooood... *droll*

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I actually got some pictures! I barely ever get pics because I'm really not very photogenic. AAAND I need a camera cuz the laptop camera sucks...XP
2ex8okg.png

AAAND without the mess of plushies~
1zh1w1c.png

I also got purple make-your-eyes-giant contacs and you can't really see them in the other pics. So...
ouz5vd.png

You are so COOL looking fellow but creepy at the same time.
thumb up.

I got 2 nicknames used some over 5 years now
1. Hardface
2. Tank
Picture101.jpg

Hardface cuz of my so rockhard face what can't broke even with baseball bat.
tank cuz i'm really hard to move and I don't feel much pain ... pain sometimes feels actually gooooooood... *droll*

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

You are so COOL looking fellow but creepy at the same time.
thumb up.

Should I be scared, everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back