The most pain you have ever been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two. I broke my arm when I was 7 (howling pain). And yesterday, when a kid tackled me during TOUCH football.
Vector said:
I'll kill that b****...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I'd have to say when I undergone spinal surgery, I was feeling quite a lot of pain for 5+ days. Even today, wherever I sit in my household I support my back by putting a pillow on the chair and lay back on that.

Everyone must now feel bad for Flame because he had to have spinal surgery.

Seriously.

EDIT:

For me, it might be the time I rode my trike (I was like 3) off a wall with loads of people around me. And then later (age 7-9) I tumbled about 10 feet down my top stairs. OWWW...

I cracked my head a few times when I was little. I was also constipated and had diarrhea at the same time nearly a year ago.

WHEN MA BRAIN FREAKING EXPLODED! THE PAIN WAS PAINFUL!

In all seriousness, I was 10. I was taking my new bike for a spin. I went over a hump in a park and forcfuly threw myself up in an attemp to do a wheely. After 5 fails I went fast for it. Too fast. I fell of my bike in mid-air and slammed into the grown where the peddles on the bike hit the knee-cap joint.

One day, I got kicked in the crotch about 124 times (really.)
A few years back, I fell of my bike at speeds of 40 mph+, and my head nearly hit a tree. For the next month, I had a bloody huge bruise.

Ive been throwin up all day yesterday. I had gone to the office and my mom was comin in an hour, so I decided to go to my next two classes (Comercial art and book club) so then with only 4 minutes to go, we were listening to HOOT on tape, when I went up to the teacher and said I was gonna throw up, then she said "can you make it?" and i said no and leaned over and puked in a garbage can. It was embarrising 'cause my rival of 3 years (rival in pokkemon, sonic, racin, u name it) and then I went into the hall and threw up some more, and the kids from P.E and the teacher just stopped and stared at me as I puked.

I have a list but I might as well tell the worst ones yet.

1. (Tennis) My head was busted open (busted through the skull, you can see part of my brain) in a tennis accident (Doubles).

2. (It wasn't pain but it would have been the result of my death). My house was filled with Carbon Mioxide in the air conditioner somehow and I was dieing on the inside. I was outcold for 2 weeks.

3. ( Paintball Torney) I got shot in the eye with a paintball (My eye is still red).

4. (Nacho fight...) At a party we was having nachoes and some idiot started a "Nacho Fight". I had got hot nacho cheese up my nose and it burns...

5. (Emotional Pain Pt. 1) The time my sister got kicked out the house for no reason.

6. (Emotional Pain Pt. 2) The time me and my mom got kicked out of the house and was forced to stay with my aunt.

7. (Emotional Pain Pt. 3) The time me and my mom got kicked out of our aunt's house and was forced to go back to our granny's house who kicked us out the 1st time.

8. (Dodgeball) I was the only one left and when I didn't know the person threw the ball and it hit my...............well I don't wanna go that far.

So yeah, I have a whole list. I don't wanna try and tell everything.

Well I had one painful day of my life..*It hurts when your a 10 year old boy lol*

I was riding my bike down this huge hill,and my shoe slid off my pedal of the bike and I landed my*crouch*on an aluumanem poll*well the bikes poll* and I kept going splitting my knee open.

I got hit by a car and flew over to my house (1 foot away) and my brother somehow thought i was a ball and hit me in the head when i almost touched the ground....
I was out cold bleeding like crazy....
iI woke up 3 weeks later feeling light headed in a hospital bed...
I am writing from the hospital.. :'(
and still bleeding...

One of the times I fell off my bike.

I was going pretty fast, I suppose. I breaked, but slid on some stones that had rolled off a newly-layered (lack of a better word) drive; Fell right off the bike, my ankle/foot got caught on the bike, and I went sliding around 5 or so metres, mostly on my elbow.

I don't truly remember the pain, though. Although, after, I did nearly faint. Everything went purple and white...

Oh, wait. Also, the HORROR of ingroing toenails.

My brother was swinging this metal thing. Nailed me in the south.
Seccond worst pain: I was on a bike, and the brakes stopped working. I hit a tree.

The worst I can remember? The pain I fealt after I woke up from the Wisdom tooth removal.

Roughly a month ago, I ate some leftover pork chops.
However, instead of choosing the tupperware with the last-night pork chops, I accidentally chose the tupperware with the god-knows-when pork chops.

This resulted in intense stomache pain. And I feel it would be TMI to elaborate on events that also came about from the ancient pork chops.

I fell on my back from my bed once and didn't fell any pain so from then on I have been jumping have the top of a bunkbed.Well the most pain I have ever been in is being hit by my smaller older brother.

One time i wa climbing this.........thing and i climbed over, but my leg was stuck and i tried to put my other foot down but my genitals was on this bar so i tried to get over but they got stuck and it really Really REALLY hurt, ow >.<

hypershadow96 said:
I got hit by a car and flew over to my house (1 foot away) and my brother somehow thought i was a ball and hit me in the head when i almost touched the ground....
and still bleeding...
That's strange, because you've been posting a normal amount from 3 weeks ago to now.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
hypershadow96 said:
and still bleeding...
That's strange, because you've been posting a normal amount from 3 weeks ago to now.
Note: Three people share this account...
rightnow I (Krissy) am online....
The rEal hypershadow96 is ok but last night was crazy.....
They had to get that electro-thingamabob and shoke him about 12 times...
He is passed out right now...
Hope for the Best
~Krissy

well....when i fall or something i dont usualy get hurt....

i remenber one time i was learning to do frontflips ( last year i think..)
and i felt with my ass in the dirt...(i was suposed to fell in the grass) it was so painfull....xD

a life without painly experiences and stupid craps....it's not a life..
:)

A few.

>Once when I was about 7 my Mother slammed the car door on my finger. The top came off. >.<Once>Doing a barrel roll across a road and smashing into a car.
>Once I fell one the road and landed on a car bonnet.
>'I'M ON FIRE OMG WTF LOL' Explains this....
>I was chucking stuff randomly. My shelf gave way and my TV landed on my finger
>Got my finger caught in a socket

I have hundereds more but... Just keep with them, Mmkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back