• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Max Control continues...

sonicluke122 i think tails should have a arm cannonn and a hyper form with the mod
Post automatically merged:

or his x tornado (just saying that gave me nostalgia)
No Arm Cannon, no X Tornado.

But all MC characters will have Hyper forms.

The only character I'm even thinking of giving a vehicle even potentially is Fang.

Last edited:
The color for Tails was custom made to be similar to Sonic 2 art of him: it just so happens to look like Ketchup.
Yeah even my Flying Orange, specially its current color palette kind of went like that but more focused on Tails' Color palette from Sonic Mania.

OK, the reason I even came here originally was to state that MCTails has almost reached the point of his first unpolished beta for certain people. Progress is ongoing, and I intend to add more to him and the update in general before a public release, especially revolving around Tails' hyper form and general mechanical changes for all MC characters.

MCTails, like MCAmy, is unable to use shield abilities. Instead, shields enhance his own abilities.
I'm more iffy on some of these than others, but...
Whirlwind - Buffed Flight Cancel (it's stronger)
Elemental - Down-Twirl causes elemental fire to spawn when you land.
Attraction - Aerial Tail-Swipe will home into enemies.
Force - Down-Twirl cancels all momentum for a precision strike.
Armageddon - Down-Twirl rebound nukes enemies, causing a greater rebound and spawning an Ash Shield.
Flame - Aerial Tail-Swipe gives a greater speed boost.
Bubble - Down-Twirl becomes a bubble bounce.
Lightning - Buffed Flight Cancel but Electric

lnferno

Blazing Creator​

MCTails, like MCAmy, is unable to use shield abilities. Instead, shields enhance his own abilities.
I'm more iffy on some of these than others, but...
Whirlwind - Buffed Flight Cancel (it's stronger)
Elemental - Down-Twirl causes elemental fire to spawn when you land.
Attraction - Aerial Tail-Swipe will home into enemies.
Force - Down-Twirl cancels all momentum for a precision strike.
Armageddon - Down-Twirl rebound nukes enemies, causing a greater rebound and spawning an Ash Shield.
Flame - Aerial Tail-Swipe gives a greater speed boost.
Bubble - Down-Twirl becomes a bubble bounce.
Lightning - Buffed Flight Cancel but Electric

I mean thats good shield abilities but one thing is mcsonic and mctails gonna be buddies?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back