The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the screenies. And here They are! but first, I will tell you how I got to him, I put the sound on, and I heard him to the left, so I turned, Now I could hear him from the center, but, when I took the picture he kept on shouting! lol. anyway, screenies.

srb20000-3.png

srb20001-3.png

srb20002-3.png

srb20003-3.png

srb20004-2.png

NOT FOR THE SQUIMISH LOL, but, it looks more like one of those opera masks they use but with blood on it, not a ghoul, though I must say it is a superb level.

Almost everybody knows how's Sjas right now, I don't think we need screenshots. Also, people who hasn't the WAD played must see what's the Ghoul by themselves. >_> <_<

Yeah, but if your looking at this topic and some noob just scrolls down and saw these pictures woulden't they be scared? well not entirely because its just a picture but small children will be lol. The only thing I dont like is when your close to the ghoul, it scream is never ending becuase when your hear it far away it goes "AHHHHHHH" but when your close it goes "AHHAHHHAHHHHAAHHHAAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAH".
It sounds like its having a fit

onyx said:
Yeah, but if your looking at this topic and some noob just scrolls down and saw these pictures woulden't they be scared? well not entirely because its just a picture but small children will be lol. The only thing I dont like is when your close to the ghoul, it scream is never ending becuase when your hear it far away it goes "AHHHHHHH" but when your close it goes "AHHAHHHAHHHHAAHHHAAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAH".
It sounds like its having a fit

FX ur gramer plz Gramar bad maek hert hed. *shot*

In all seriousness please work on your spelling and punctuation.
It isn't fun having to decipher posts because of it. D:

Kaysakado said:
Yurei=Final boss in original Ghoul's Forest, and light dasher: I'm afraid to go to that link, but I'm guessing their those weird baby pictures I saw when I opened it in XWE?

No, they just show you the ghoul cast, except Yurei, and also some download links to some stages. But the pictures scared the living **** out of me when I saw them, and I have not dared to look at them since I already had a nightmare because of those freaky pictures. I sometimes still play GH3 to kill the 3 ghouls and sometimes Yurei if I'm up for it :/.

This game is like ghoul realms on SKull Tag! be careful because the ghoul/Sajas is twice your speed. i think... and when you shoot it it' doesn't die until it crumbles and then explodes in flames. YES i played this game before lol this is the ultimate n00bzor repellent in any case! ^_^
i hate this game for the sajas.... (it's ability to at stealth affairs is unmatched) ._ O

i wish i could do online on srb2.....for some reason my cpu just won't...
i'd enjoy joining you in the NNational "make-a-n00b-so-scared-he-craps-himself-for-the-next-five-minutes-athon" lol! it sound like fun! i like it on skulltag more though lol

on Edge said:
Never, what is the future for this project?
Comma.

Actually, I've managed to improve my old Sjas version and Yurei's completely finished. Jitterskull's still buggy, and I don't know what to do with creeper... I guess I'll make my own ghoul to replace it. Anyway, here's a new and fresh Sjas, with insta-killing and everything. Please, don't jump in the forest constantly, you will bug up it's attack system. I must fix that somehow. :3
Basically, it's a preview of how's going to be my ghoul's forest 3 version. The rest of ghoul's SOC is in, but I don't recommend you to lurk arround... Linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back