The Ghoul's Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
What map thingnum are the ghouls, and how do you import these ghouls and other things into Srb2db?

OMG! Over a thousand ghouls in CEZ2 = pwnage on the internet.
i had n00bs screaming: RST TEH MP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone222!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone!!!OMG ITZ AFTR M EITS GONA GT M EOMG CHNG THE MP PLZ!!!!!!!!111111:Quote from a random n00b on my server:

I hosted GFZ2 once and I verified one of my friends.
addfile espio.wad
addfile gh2.wad
n00b 1: OMG ITS AFT3R M3!
n00b 2:AHHHH!!!!!! ITS CHASIENG ME!!!!
n00b 3: MAP MAP01!
n00b 4: OMG T3H FACE SCREMED AT ME!!!
my friend:ZOMG! ITS AFTER ME!!!!111
map map10
OMG T3R3S MOR3!!! MAPMAP07!
n00b 2: T3H DOOMSDAY IS H3R3!!!!11111
XD

I'm going to use FRAPS next time.

Warpshade said:
F-Lag? That's a new one on me. What's F-Lag?
Framerate lag. The level goes all jittery in OGL, because of all the sectors, or something. It might only be netgames, IDK. I barely play it in Single player, and when I did, I played in software.

I want to know how this is scary. Seriously, listening to you guys and n00bs is annoying when it comes to this! How old are you, two? I saw this and didn't jump the slightest bit. It may be instant, but definitely not scary.

Hmm, I guess I'll try that thing with Espio on the weekend, for lulz.

EDIT: For some reason, that Ghoul trick with Espio didn't work for me. The spinitem shows up as nothing, not even a trail.

Yea, you have to hold it for at least 20 seconds to start, then you'll spawn them easier. Oh yea, try facing a multiple of directions for it to work. Espio's spin trail is supposed to dissapear if its added.
:Note: this doesnt work if you added gh2.wad before espio.wad
Oh yea, also, dont spawn too many or youll freeze your computer. And the spawned ghouls can be killed by jumping on them. Not like the scripted one that has to be shot in order to be hurt. It doesnt always work. If it doesnt, try reseting level, and then readding espio. If that doesnt work, well........Read my signature.

P.S.: Is it agaisnt the rules to advartize your sig if it refers to a netgame? I dont want to be banned...........

Blade the vampire said:
Hmmm..........you know, if you add espio and spin facing north, you spawn these...ghouls..^_^. i had n00bs screaming and cursing. along with the wimps who quit the serv. XD

Hey i stayed in that server for a long time.... but didnt go in the forest because i was too scared. XD ok I admit it, I'm a noob at that zone.

Blade the vampire said:
Heh, if you have the sound turned up and its dark at the house, of course its a little scary, but turn the sound down and your fine. >:D
Well, be lucky detecting the ghoul without sound, then.

I did'nt mean mute the sound, just make it low in order not to be so frightened or surprised by the incredibly loud ghoul. Also, what mapthingnum are the ghouls anyway? Put an organ song in the background and it seem almost like a graveyard. XD

DSMASTA64 said:
I hosted GFZ2 once and I verified one of my friends.
addfile espio.wad
addfile gh2.wad
n00b 1: OMG ITS AFT3R M3!
n00b 2:AHHHH!!!!!! ITS CHASIENG ME!!!!
n00b 3: MAP MAP01!
n00b 4: OMG T3H FACE SCREMED AT ME!!!
my friend:ZOMG! ITS AFTER ME!!!!111 That was me actually.
map map10
OMG T3R3S MOR3!!! MAPMAP07!
n00b 2: T3H DOOMSDAY IS H3R3!!!!11111
XD

I'm going to use FRAPS next time.

HEY! I was there too! Include me. >=D I screamed and typed my head off in his server.

Oh and these are my server results:

me: ok map map10

*n00b hits teleporter*

n00b1: hey this looks familiar...

*ghoul scream*

n00b1 has left the game

n00b 2: MAP MAP08!!!

Me: ok.

Code:
Addfile espio.wad

n00b 3: hey why are you espio?

Me: Cuz hes cool! >=D

n00b 4: why are you spining?/

Me: to kill that crawla.

n00b 5: its slow kill it!

offserver: [quote="SonicTheDalek]20 seconds[/quote]

Me: wait... 10 more secs.

n00b 6: KILL IT ALREADY!!!!

Me: 5...4...3...2...1!!!!

n00b 2: ZOMG!!! A GHOUL!!!!

n00b 2 3 & 4 left the game when they saw at least 40 ghouls.

Yay me.

Hmmm... Preety great for a map.
Actually, I got more scared afterwards, than at the begging. At the long of my life, i've been submited to several screamers; thus, I don't actually get much scared at them. So, the first scare wasn't that much. But when I decided to just run along on the forest, hoping to find/avoid him...
Man! My heart bumped miles per hour!

Nev3r said:
(All rights reserved to Cutmanmike for making the original "Ghoul's forest" for ZDoom (Ghoul graphics and screams xD) )

First of all, if you want to play this wad correctly :) : Play it in Software Mode; don't play it in single player mode, create a server in coop mode. Turn "Ringslinger 1" and "Chasecam 0", and use rings as ammo, but not against the rest of the players :) .

No description. It would be better if you see yourself what's this wad :D

(EDIT: I fixed a little (Big) bug) Link : http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=41851ae1ff32c82cc0aa605287112154

(Sorry, I'm spanish, and my english isn't perfect, but I think that people can understand me :) )

Now that you've been here a while, mind touching up the grammer and stuff in the first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back