The Detour Pack

The Detour Pack 2.01

Detour

Detour submitted a new resource:

The Detour Pack - The most iconic course pack ever.

With the power of talented map makers in the community and the power of my bank account, I am happy to announce, The Detour Pack! A collection of all the maps I've commissioned for me and my friends to play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RACE MAPS:

SMKR Town​

View attachment 72860
Map by: Diggle

Read more about this resource...

Detour updated The Detour Pack with a new update entry:

Fungus Saloon released!

I am happy to show off the latest course added to The Detour Pack!

I present to you all!

Fungus Saloon​

Map by: Mustard
Music composed by: Monochrome

View attachment 106755
a course based on the music video for RAP MUSIC by Lil Darkie!

I really like how the end result of this course turned out! Mustard did an amazing job replicating the look of the...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow, talk about a big jump in quality!

Also, this seems to be an older map pack. You should edit your addon page and select an option for asset usage permissions.
There will be 4 options, and the purpose is to tell users what they are or not allowed to do with your addon in the context of editing or maintenance.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them when I'm free!

Thanks for letting me know about asset permissions, I have updated the page and permissions!

Although I don't have any technical questions, I am curious by what you meant by a big jump in quality? I felt Diggle did a great job with SMKR Town, MPA Sled Slide, and Dunder Mifflin.

Also I really hope you like Fungus Saloon, this one took awhile to get made with Mustard! >B)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know about asset permissions, I have updated the page and permissions!

Although I don't have any technical questions, I am curious by what meant by a big jump in quality? I felt Diggle did a great job with SMKR Town, MPA Sled Slide, and Dunder Mifflin.

Also I really hope you like Fungus Saloon, this one took awhile to get made with Mustard! >B)
Don't get me wrong, the maps are great!
Diggle just improved their skills at map design and texture usage over the years, and seeing these older maps by Diggle reminded me how far they've come.

I recommend checking out Chronoshift Track Pack and the recent updates to Dig Pack to see some of Diggle's recent work!

Ah that's understandable, I'm actually working on another course with him, it's a course based on the factory levels in DKC. I attached a GIF of what it looks like rn, I think people will really like it, we've been discussing a cool gimmick the course could have.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950242961864683581/1187784275450396784/kart0308.gif
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218224900412801024/1187959451899138048/c00l_gimmick.png

So we'll probs have some new Diggle flair coming to the pack eventually.

Ah that's understandable, I'm actually working on another course with him, it's a course based on the factory levels in DKC. I attached a GIF of what it looks like rn, I think people will really like it, we've been discussing a cool gimmick the course could have.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950242961864683581/1187784275450396784/kart0308.gif
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218224900412801024/1187959451899138048/c00l_gimmick.png

So we'll probs have some new Diggle flair coming to the pack eventually.
Oh, in that case I recommend you work with Diggle to use some MapSlots that aren't taken yet.
Here's the spreadsheet:

Diggle is one of the two responsible for the spreadsheet, it basically documents (almost) every map on this site.
Its purpose is to help avoid maps from overwriting each other when using multiple Map packs.
It would be wise to change some of your Map IDs to comply with the other packs.

That's it from me tonight, have a good one!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back