The BLAST Thok

The BLAST Thok v2.1

Marlin

I love "blasting" into srb2's level!
Rakcid submitted a new resource:

The BLAST Thok - Time to Blast OFF!!!

Heya There! I present you... The BLAST Thok, my first released mod!

This mod basically started as a regular thok but with wall bounce until i add couple things to help the player have better movement so they can navigate through the levels way more easily while also keeping their speed!

Alright... let's get to the base of this ability.

Like expected, you can Thok but you slightly elevate,
but that's not it!

Hold Jump after a...​

Read more about this resource...
 
If you're still updating this, the TNT barrel's explosion states are S_TNTBARREL_EXPL#, with # being a number from 1 to 7.
 
I've been playing with this lua recently and it's extemely fun. The thing is that it's hilariously unbalanced when combined with any air mods. I almost literally flew out of a level with No Cap. (i used the chaotic one which can probably explain it)
Also, I don't play ultrakill but I know a reference when I see one :3c
 
Marlin updated The BLAST Thok with a new update entry:

Blast Thok v2.1, Dusk of BLAST

- Added console message whenever the player is playing as Sonic
- Added a console toggle for Blast Thok (off by default)
- High Velocity Blast now conserves player speed during impact
- You can no longer get hurt during an hitstop
- Blast Twirl now damages and destroy floors and walls, can be performed when going down too now
- Blast Tumble can now destroy walls and floors
- Holding SPIN takes priority over JUMP now
- Wall bounce underwater now makes the player roll and deal jump damage...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top